Best Term Insurance Plan(Do Not Solicit for Pm)

daxiong88

Reaction score
Hi,

Can give a quote for :

31 yr non-smoker female
term till 65 or 75
200k TPD/Death
100K CI

Any Term insurance plan covers early CI?

Thanks.

Dividends Moderator

Reaction score
Basic yet outstanding

Hi everyone,

If you are a male and served the nation before, Aviva's SAF Group Term Insurance is recommended to you and your family - Spouse and children.

Let the respective agent furnish you with more details as I am not certified to speak about it.

Albeit being one of the most basic insurance plan, it spans a large area with affordable (if not best) rate and coverage is optimal. As for the riders, it is good to consult the service provider.

BTIR - Buy Term and Invest the Rest.

dickster

Reaction score
I would like a quote please.

- 1 Million Term only
- 1 Million Death/TPD + CI

45 years old. Non Smoker.

XHolyz

Reaction score
Hi, can someone quote me for the below?

Profile: Male, Non smoker, 25 year old on next birthday
Coverage: $1m Death & TPD, 500k CI
Term covered: Till 65 years old

Coverage: $500k Death & TPD, 250k CI

Coverage: $250k Death & TPD, 100k CI

Thanks.

Xaser74

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would like to get a quote too.

Profile: Male, Non smoker, 26 year old on next birthday
Coverage: $500k Death & TPD, 250k CI

Profile: Male, Non smoker, 26 year old on next birthday
Coverage: $250k Death & TPD, 100k CI

Ps holyz I kope your template

archcherub

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

If you are a male and served the nation before, Aviva's SAF Group Term Insurance is recommended to you and your family - Spouse and children.

Let the respective agent furnish you with more details as I am not certified to speak about it.

Albeit being one of the most basic insurance plan, it spans a large area with affordable (if not best) rate and coverage is optimal. As for the riders, it is good to consult the service provider.

BTIR - Buy Term and Invest the Rest.

yup. i am doing exactly that too!
Life & Health - SAF Insurance for Nsmen - Aviva Singapore
just go there and buy!
so cheap lor

ntuc also got
https://www.income.com.sg/insurance/SAFRA/index.asp

then i invest all other savings into options, stocks, and indices.
better returns for me and my family.

yumiko33

Reaction score
Just bought a $100/mth term insurance plan (Death,TPD,CI) from GE. Coverage 350k, last till age 75 (50-year term plan).
I read from net that we should not buy over retirement age.
However, i was thinking that if anything happens during the 50 year plan, at least my family members(parents, sibilings) can still get the money.

What do you guys think ? Should I cut the years or amend it after a few years later ?

renwklo

Reaction score
Would like to get a quote also:

Profile: Male, Non smoker, 28yo
Coverage: $1m Death & TPD, 500k CI
Term covered: Till 65yo / 75yo

Thanks!

SCG8866T

Reaction score
so cheap? how is that possibe:s11:

It depends on your purpose for insurance. My aim is to be covered for 25 years until my child(still in wife's tummy) graduate and becomes independent.

I also dont believe in CI. Adding CI just makes your premium more expensive, most with critical illness pass away a few weeks later anyway.

When im 55, i still have an option to extend my term.

djchris

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyone here keep asking for quotes covering up to 65, etc. Term policies is divided by renewable periods. As low as 5 year renewable term, 10 year renewable term, etc. 5 year renewable term is most likely to be cheaper than 25 year renewable teem because the just means every time you renew, the premium is higher.

Most expensive will be term that you are paying all the way to 65 if you are only 25 years old for example.

That said, the term plan mentioned seems quite well-priced. Is it purely death? Does it include tpd?

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It depends on your purpose for insurance. My aim is to be covered for 25 years until my child(still in wife's tummy) graduate and becomes independent.

I also dont believe in CI. Adding CI just makes your premium more expensive, most with critical illness pass away a few weeks later anyway.

When im 55, i still have an option to extend my term.

this is so not true...

anyway

good move on realizing on your real need, getting a 25 years term is alot cheaper

Xaser74

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought a $100/mth term insurance plan (Death,TPD,CI) from GE. Coverage 350k, last till age 75 (50-year term plan).
However, i was thinking that if anything happens during the 50 year plan, at least my family members(parents, sibilings) can still get the money.

What do you guys think ? Should I cut the years or amend it after a few years later ?

To me , age 75 like over insured already:s13::s13:

JuzMoney360

Reaction score

Hi Yumiko,

A term insurance plan is best used to top up coverage especially during the years when you have liabilities (e.g Dependents).

However during your retirement of say 60 years old, you may want to cease your term policy and to depend on a limited life plan instead for the remaining years. In this manner, you would not need to continue making payments for the term insurance coverage till age 75 and still you are being covered.

Perhaps you may want to pm me your details so that I may advise you further?

Thanks.

SCG8866T

Reaction score
Everyone here keep asking for quotes covering up to 65, etc. Term policies is divided by renewable periods. As low as 5 year renewable term, 10 year renewable term, etc. 5 year renewable term is most likely to be cheaper than 25 year renewable teem because the just means every time you renew, the premium is higher.

Most expensive will be term that you are paying all the way to 65 if you are only 25 years old for example.

That said, the term plan mentioned seems quite well-priced. Is it purely death? Does it include tpd?

Yes mine includes, disability benefits(sum assured $500k). Terminal illness(sum assured $500k)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.