Best Term Insurance Plan(Do Not Solicit for Pm)

zhenquan108

Master Member
Reaction score
It depends on your purpose for insurance. My aim is to be covered for 25 years until my child(still in wife's tummy) graduate and becomes independent.

I also dont believe in CI. Adding CI just makes your premium more expensive, most with critical illness pass away a few weeks later anyway.

When im 55, i still have an option to extend my term.

Hi there !

Sory to hijack. you might want to read up on the policy bi or booklet given from your agent.

As I strongly dont remember they have an option to extend the term. Unless but that you mean to get another term plan at age 55 :s8:

Cheers !

SCG8866T

Reaction score
Hi there !

Sory to hijack. you might want to read up on the policy bi or booklet given from your agent.

As I strongly dont remember they have an option to extend the term. Unless but that you mean to get another term plan at age 55 :s8:

Cheers !

Well, for term insurance, you can cancel anytime and there is no penalty, you can buy another term after you hit 55 no one is stopping you. But i dont think it is necessary since once i hit 55 my aims are fulfilled. I will most likely buy a good shield plan then for hospitalisation(currently using corporate group plan $240 a year)

Aerial86

Reaction score
Well, for term insurance, you can cancel anytime and there is no penalty, you can buy another term after you hit 55 no one is stopping you. But i dont think it is necessary since once i hit 55 my aims are fulfilled. I will most likely buy a good shield plan then for hospitalisation(currently using corporate group plan $240 a year)

Hi I had to point this out.. Yes you might be relying on Corporate Plan now but does it follow you if you leave the company for whatever reason?

And also, when you're retiring, will you still be able to get a hospitalization plan? Possibly due to illnesses in the earlier days, you might be denied. These 2 factors might be detrimental to you and your family if corporate plan is what you're relying on only.

gnyx89

Reaction score
Looking for quote for

female, 25yo, non-smoker
300k/500k tpd death ci
Term to 65/75 yo

veryred

Reaction score
I am using Pruterm Vantage. 45 lollar a month cover $500k.

Mine is AIA secure term plus, cover 500k death,tpd and TI for only $25 / month
:s22:
right now AIA has a promotion which gives robinson voucher if you sign up for the plan, so end up you are like paying about 100 ish a year which works out 10 or so per month.

SCG8866T

Reaction score
Mine is AIA secure term plus, cover 500k death,tpd and TI for only $25 / month
:s22:
right now AIA has a promotion which gives robinson voucher if you sign up for the plan, so end up you are like paying about 100 ish a year which works out 10 or so per month.

Wow $25, what is the catch?

AhPek_Lion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone quote me cheapest term for 26yo female (non smoker), 200k death and 100k CI. Thanks

diver88

Reaction score
ask for quote

Hi,

can anyone help to quote for me?
- male
- next birthday 26 yo
- non smoker
- occupation IT

looking for term / life cover up to 70 and 75 yo
- death 500k
- TPD 500k
- w/ CI 250k or w/o CI

will contact the insurance with best rate :)
Thanks in advance :)

RockyHero

Reaction score
Wow $25, what is the catch?

It's a 5 year renewable term, hence the premium will gradually increase every 5 years. If you have the intention to get insured until a specific age, its better to get a non renewable term that covers you until a specified age for etc 70 years old. Overall premium will be much lower as compared to the renewable increment as the premium charged will be based on your age at the point of renewal

SCG8866T

Reaction score
It's a 5 year renewable term, hence the premium will gradually increase every 5 years. If you have the intention to get insured until a specific age, its better to get a non renewable term that covers you until a specified age for etc 70 years old. Overall premium will be much lower as compared to the renewable increment as the premium charged will be based on your age at the point of renewal

Yes mine is fixed at $45 for 25 years. First year 30% disc. So I still think pruterm vantage is still the best for term. My view.

rerear

Reaction score
anyone signed for upgrade of the SAF group term?

1M $128.0
800K $102.4
600K $76.8

kenn88

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a quote as below

Profile: Male, Non smoker, 35yo
Coverage: $500K Death & TPD, 250k CI
Term covered: Till 65yo / 75yo

Thank you very much.

ronnlim

Reaction score
Term

Hi, I am looking for term plan.
Age: 37 (38 on coming next mth Nov birthday), Male, Non-smoker

Quote 1: 1mil TPD&Death + CI ( want to insure myself most)

PM me quotes and thanks

and also for my 5 years old daughter and new born bb too. :) - Savings plan?

Want to secure the AVIVA group insurance and SAF Aviva group term first too

nothingtotalk

Reaction score
Male 26 age next birthday, non-smoker. Looking for quotes on the following TERM plan:

1) 500k TPD and Death level premiums till 65, w CI

2) 500k TPD and Death level premiums till 65, w/o CI

3) 500k TPD and Death level premiums till 85, w CI

4) 500k TPD and Death level premiums till 85, w/o CI

Please also state which insurer it's from. Thanks

Last edited:

ronnlim

Reaction score
hi i am taking paternity leave so pls quote me and i will read through. will close these deal on 30th Oct.

37 years non-smoker , no existing preconditions.

Quote 1: 1mil TPD&Death + CI 250k till 65 , w CI

Quote 2: 1mil TPD&Death till 65 , w/o CI

Quote 3: 500k TPD&Death + CI 250k till 65 , w CI

Quote 4: 500k TPD&Death till 65 , w/o CI

please also propose Hospitaibility insurance plans for my family - looking at Aviva free kids coverage/ = open to any financial advisor there

1) myself 37 non smoker bread winner
2) wife 36 non smoker housewife
3) 5 years old daughter
4) new born 1 week old son

thks a lot!

Last edited:

bigmice

Reaction score
GE term

Hi, I am looking for term plan.
Age: 37 (38 on coming next mth Nov birthday), Male, Non-smoker

Quote 1: 1mil TPD&Death + CI ( want to insure myself most)

PM me quotes and thanks

and also for my 5 years old daughter and new born bb too. :) - Savings plan?

Want to secure the AVIVA group insurance and SAF Aviva group term first too

1. term 28 year cover to 65 year
1mil cover death/tpd 2392.75/year or 205.4/month
1mil cover death/tpd/ci 8560/year or 734.7/month

2. saving plan
pure saving is not good enough, return just better than bank. now Ge has a plan Supreme Education, if with parents assurance ride, then become very good plan,. if nothing happy to mature, will return 50% premiun of parents assurance. if your are interested, you can give me your email, I can share some information with you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.