what is the cheapest earbud with more than a year of warranty?

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
go to Sony store and look around.

both wired and BT for less than 100, with 15 mth warranty. maybe what you are looking for.

However... I am a little puzzled by your requirement and your logic in your subsequent post....

If cheap one is good enough for you, warranty is of no much value. time is money.. and you have a car....the relative cost of the cheap one is of less value monetary to you. carpark, ERP, petro..... hmmmm.

Indeed :s8::s8:

xuan87

Reaction score
May spend abit more and get something with detachable cables? Cable spoil already just change a new one.

zhoufng

Reaction score
imo (although im not an audiophile) but i think sony's are cheap and decent? if you want to upgrade a little bit more then i'd recommend sennheisers haha

bangdoll

Master Member
Reaction score
Pointless to continue to recommend TS since he's been banned.
And he should have posted his requirements over at the other thread instead of posting a separate thread.

Goal post shifted, let's move on.

Beepok

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So, I bought an A-jays One. Tried one, two and three. Like no difference at all. And they sound the same as Samsung original ear buds and xiaomi earpumps. Hope this one lasts. Although flat cable a little heavy :(

Reaction score
So, I bought an A-jays One. Tried one, two and three. Like no difference at all. And they sound the same as Samsung original ear buds and xiaomi earpumps. Hope this one lasts. Although flat cable a little heavy :(

Wah... I thought TS was banned... :s13:

From experience, usually some people won't be able to hear a different when they start out. Is only when they start using better sounding stuff for a while, then go back to listen to their stock earpieces that they realise the difference. :)

By the way, if it's only the connector that spoil, why not get a short 3.5mm extension cable instead? When the connector of the cable wear just change cable, cheaper than changing the whole earpiece. Or maybe you could just terminate the plug. I remember seeing some contact liquid or something that is supposed to help improve the contact of the connector, maybe that would work too. :)

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score

Good for you :s8: Saved you some money.

Nevertheless, you either are new and requires time to train your ears, or you need to pay a visit to an ENT real soon :vijayadmin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.