Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

kurch

Reaction score
I want to buy Jack Link's Beef Jerky from Amazon but it does not ship to SG. If I use CGW, is this item considered prohibited items? Anyone has experience to ship it here? TQ

wendyy

Reaction score

kurch

Reaction score
Based on these ingredients:
Beef, Water, Sugar, less than 2% Salt, corn Syrup Solids, Dried Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Hydrolyzed Corn and Soy Protein, Monosodium Glutamate, Maltodextrin, Flavorings, sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite. Contains: Wheat and Soy

It is okay to ship Jack Link's beef jerky from the U.S. :) CGW would probably mark it as a food item.

Thanks. :s12:

buzbuz

Reaction score
Since when did this Restricted Merchants come about?

https://www.vpost.com.sg/tips-faq/restricted-merchants

Practically denying couple hundred merchants, mine as well close shop.
Whatever the reasons, it's their business proposition.

What amazes me is:

1. Only a list, no head no tail, about what it means. Does it mean that do not accept these merchants' pkgs, or does that apply to VSHop4U services only?

2. Will VpostUSA receiving dept reject delivery on-the-spot, or accept, than email you bad news, asking you to arrange return or dispose for you?

3. I submitted query ticket already, and 'we will reply you in 3 working days?
3 days? and I'm quite aware they don't quite bother.

Any experienced Vpost users care to comment?

Last edited:

Ashana81

Reaction score
How does the HSG BuyForMe Service works?

Hi! Anyone knows?

I want to order some items from on online store that doesn't use trusted SSL. I don't want to disclose CC and personal information to that site. If I opt for BuyForMe service, will they purchase it with my paypal account or under their account?

The fuel surcharge is on top of the item cost + shipping cost?

I have a different shipping address from my paypal account, will HSG verify my shipping address?

desire777

Reaction score
How long does it takes if i uses buy for me service to purchase a shoe from nike. Com to singapore? Anyone tried b4?

satkivios

Reaction score
Hie edmw'ers.. dis is moi 1st tyme buying something online via CGW and paying with moi paypal account..

There is some trouble i find wen i checkout d item i intent to buy. Since this site doesn't allow purchase with a non US credit card, i've tried buying via 'Buy for me' option provided by CGW..

Now here's the nightmare begins.. Will try checkout d item via 'buy for me' page/cart which will eventually prompt method of payment. Chose paypal.. But prompted 'we're sorry but we can't send your payments right now..

Item is a mtb bike + site is bikes direct.com

Any kind soul edmw'ers pls advice/teach me how to go about getting dis purchase sucessfully?
Thanks a mill guys..

satkivios

Reaction score
Hie edmw'ers.. dis is moi 1st tyme buying something online via CGW and paying with moi paypal account..

There is some trouble i find wen i checkout d item i intent to buy. Since this site doesn't allow purchase with a non US credit card, i've tried buying via 'Buy for me' option provided by CGW..

Now here's the nightmare begins.. Will try checkout d item via 'buy for me' page/cart which will eventually prompt method of payment. Chose paypal.. But prompted 'we're sorry but we can't send your payments right now..

Item is a mtb bike + site is bikes direct.com

Any kind soul edmw'ers pls advice/teach me how to go about getting dis purchase sucessfully?
Thanks a mill guys..

Anybody? Paying via paypal- but thru buy for me option.
payment cant be processed.

I noe site doesn't accept non-us CC but; i used d 'buy for me' option oso cannot..
wah piang ooi..
damn ley cey sia..

haterer

Reaction score
When I try the buy4me service on HSG (3 different items from the same merchant), everything was fine until the final step where I'm supposed to make payment, then it went:

500 - internal server error
The page you are looking for is no longer available.

Tried 2 more times (different browsers), but to no avail.

After speaking to the livechat, who advised me to clear history/history, it's still the same.

Please advise?

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if vpost not an issue for you, Citi has $10 off for single pkg>1.5kg, or 20% with multiple, both with free insurance, works out to $7.7/kg pro-rated.

hongonn

Reaction score
The DBS POSB promotion sounds good. But i wonder is it safe to use DBS POSB credit card on comgateway now? Is the comgateway internet security has been enforced like sending OTP to mobile phone?

Between do i have to store all credit card info at the website including the expiry date and CVV?

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the tax and duties paid to hopshopgo is one off right?

meaning I don't have to pay the tax charges again to DHL/FedEX on delivery right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.