[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Chen

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone upgrade their hardisk drive.. was looking to change the stock hardisk to let say 1TB or 2TB if possible. Any recommendation of hardisk brand,model,RPM etc.. that is compatible for PS4

1TB 2.5" SSHD from Seagate. About $142. 5400rpm.

2TB 2.5" HDD also Seagate. Heard most people buy the 2tb external drive and crack it open. Warranty void. 5400rpm. But you can get a 500gb external drive in exchange though.

SSD, pick the biggest you can afford. Sata2 ones are cheap.

I did a 3.5" SSHD mod on my PS4, check out the posts with photos added some pages back.May post a new photo showing the SSHD with cooling fans added. 7200rpm. 2TB SSHD $153.

Apparently based on online discussions, you can consider a external HDD enclosure with eSata output as well. For 3.5" mods.

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
using SSHD & SSD got any difference in loading time compared to HDD? coz i read from reddit that the difference is almost negligible

shamanster

Reaction score
Anyone here encounter having their ps4 controller not charging at all. It always show the question mark logo

sat_cse28

Reaction score
May i know how to register for 15months warranty for SG unit, the link is not loading if i click register on the asia playstation website.

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
Personally, I trust Sony's warranty more as compared to having to sent your playstation to a third party agent..Did you buy the overpriced vertical stand?

oh it is overpriced ah! i didnt as my cabinet can only sit the ps4 horizontal

galaxynote

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need to buy a set with 2 controllers n game of my choice. Where is the best shop to get?

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come Amazon no longer shipping Sony products to Singapore be it games, controller and etc?

ngensys2000

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just waiting for sale and would still ship those items to forwarder before shipping back to Singapore...those greedy shops can hold on to their stocks...

Ya man, this is what I am going to do..
Sick of all the high markups. Damn yaya these people.

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just bought PS4, is it worth to purchase PS+ subscription?

1. You will need it to play multiplayer online on ps4. (Only free to play mmo does not require plus)
2. You will get at least 2 ps4 *free games per month.
3. Enjoy extra discount on store purchases.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
1. You will need it to play multiplayer online on ps4. (Only free to play mmo does not require plus)
2. You will get at least 2 ps4 *free games per month.
3. Enjoy extra discount on store purchases.

but if unsubscribe the following month, free games no longer free right even if you have already downloaded and installed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.