[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So when spoil, send back to the shop or Sony ?

If not local set, of course sent back to shop...but then shop can play taichi and said that the warranty is provided in xxx country so you have to send it to the xxx country yourself...

Last edited:

Night_Croze

Master Member
Reaction score
If not local set, of course sent back to shop...but then shop can play taichi and said that the warranty is provided in xxx country so you have to send it to the xxx country yourself...
Okay, thanks for the info makav31i.. me is noob on this..

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Planning to but all sold out le :(

white one nice meh? very easy to turn yellow unless you take gd care of it.

wait for dragon quest silver set. also its rumored that there will be restock for white sets as standalone at the end of year or early next year.

there will be white limited edition metal gear 5 sets.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
white one nice meh? very easy to turn yellow unless you take gd care of it.

wait for dragon quest silver set. also its rumored that there will be restock for white sets as standalone at the end of year or early next year.

there will be white limited edition metal gear 5 sets.

camo set is much better..

suited the game mah.

stephen12111

Banned
Reaction score
May i know how to register for 15months warranty for SG unit, the link is not loading if i click register on the asia playstation website.

Are you able to register the warranty? Same problem for me too when I click register is not loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.