Standard Chartered - Only Online Trading in town with no minimum commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bel.SG

Reaction score
anyone know if its possible to transfer your online equity account $ in the currency (USD) to another bank account or to trade on thinkorswim?

Cookie Muncher

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Switch to desktop view on browser but still enter the mobile site, anyone face such issue when u want to trade on mobile phone?

mopiko_boy

Reaction score
i wanna open a SCB online trading account, but stuck at the CAR coz don't meet the 6 transactions criteria :o

just wondering, if i sign up OCBC BCIP plan and buy into 6 counters monthly, is it counted?

IIRedsunsII

Master Member
Reaction score
i wanna open a SCB online trading account, but stuck at the CAR coz don't meet the 6 transactions criteria :o

just wondering, if i sign up OCBC BCIP plan and buy into 6 counters monthly, is it counted?

fake your education also can. Just say u got a private dip in XXX from XXX.

mopiko_boy

Reaction score
so they don't actually check what you declared ah?

another question, i read the sticky say SCB trading only can use SCB savings account, cannot use other banks to settle payment? if true then mafan leh, i no SCB account.

djchris

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just get an e-savers account from SCB. With FAST transfer, now moving money from major banks happen instantly. All my money is with OCBC. When I want to buy stocks, then I do the transfer.

DeadshotX

Reaction score
so they don't actually check what you declared ah?

another question, i read the sticky say SCB trading only can use SCB savings account, cannot use other banks to settle payment? if true then mafan leh, i no SCB account.

i opened the SCB eSaver account that does not require minimum balance as I use this mainly for trading

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a few lots of Lee Kim Tah (L25.SI) and they recently announced an offer to buy back the remaining shares at $1.08.

Is there any fee for this ?
I looked through the SCB website and their Pricing Guide PDF and did not find anything.

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
i told them i got master from harvard business....wahahaha....but really they dont care one la

Mochizuki

Master Member
Reaction score
guys, if i sell and filled, when will i get back my money? I assume that after selling i should be getting back the money in settlement account instead of trading right?

it's been three days after filling but the amount is still in trading... any advise please? TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.