Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought SoM!
Chiong ah!!!

0Ph56Z0.jpg

sat_cse28

Reaction score
Driveclub update

In order to help all DriveClub players who have the game already, we're temporarily holding back the PS Plus Edition and the My DriveClub app to ease the load and traffic to the servers. This should give players a better chance of connecting to the game servers and, once the servers are operating well, we'll be sure to let you know when the PS Plus Edition and My DriveClub app will be available to download.

To our PS Plus fans, we're sorry you're having to wait longer to play, but we want to ensure that when you come on board, you get the best experience possible. Rest assured, if you've pre-ordered the full game upgrade from the PS Plus Edition, you will still get the full version of DriveClub digitally, and if you can't get online you'll be able to get started offline like everybody else with single player mode as you start your DriveClub tour. You'll still be able to earn fame, unlock cars and get to grips with all of the options for playing and creating your own events and challenges – and everything you do will be synchronized with the servers when you do get connected, so you can set-up a bunch of challenges to send out to your friends as soon as you are able to join each other online.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have created a club in driveclub. club name 'EDMW'

psn: VodkaFX

depending on how many ppl we have. may need edmw2 edmw3 and so on since each club is limited to 6 members

edit: dont mind the club badge. placeholder only cause i not good with ideas :o

Last edited:

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have created a club in driveclub. club name 'EDMW'

psn: VodkaFX

depending on how many ppl we have. may need edmw2 edmw3 and so on since each club is limited to 6 members

edit: dont mind the club badge. placeholder only cause i not good with ideas :o

Added you on psn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.