Standard Chartered - Only Online Trading in town with no minimum commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, does SCB have buy/sell at market price now? My last experience was there is only manually entered price. Thanks.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, does SCB have buy/sell at market price now? My last experience was there is only manually entered price. Thanks.

never ever do that. its dangerous. use limit price with buy/sell at the ask/bid prices.

lzr1984

Master Member
Reaction score
if I want to transfer stocks from dbs vickies to sc, where should I go??
dbs there to transfer or can do it from sc?

Bel.SG

Reaction score
when u transfer your funds from ur saving account to the trading acc, they will show..

Bel.SG

Reaction score
I know there was a maintenance earlier, just logged in and my trading account portfolio is empty.
Anyone else facing the same issue?

Steyr69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just logged in and check my portfolio n all my stocks are in order.:)

crosswind

Reaction score
hi can i verify that there is no minimum fee of $25 for trading with Standard Chartered?

Reaction score
hi guys, i have created a online trading account with SCB however when i just realized i haven't been given the Online Equities Trading Customer Account Review (CAR) to fill up and complete.

Is this why my account isn't fully functional yet? or is there a need to fill up this after the SCB representative has posted me questions regarding about my trading history?

Thank you all in advance! :s12:

crow123

Reaction score
hi guys, i have created a online trading account with SCB however when i just realized i haven't been given the Online Equities Trading Customer Account Review (CAR) to fill up and complete.

Is this why my account isn't fully functional yet? or is there a need to fill up this after the SCB representative has posted me questions regarding about my trading history?

Thank you all in advance! :s12:

call their trading hotline, they will be able to activate from their end without you doing anything.

Steyr69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bcoz for the other trading platforms like dbs Vickers, POEMS, etc.. there is a $25 brokerage fee no matter the amount you are transacting

add on other charges here and there....can go up to $35...

i use SC to buy KepCorp and can save about $10....:o

crosswind

Reaction score
i read on their website saying its a flat rate of 0.2% charges....so am i right to say if i purchase a lot of say semb corp @ 3.68, the total charges i am paying will be 1000 x 3.68 x 0.2% = $7.36? Please correct me if i am wrong

Bedokian

Reaction score
i read on their website saying its a flat rate of 0.2% charges....so am i right to say if i purchase a lot of say semb corp @ 3.68, the total charges i am paying will be 1000 x 3.68 x 0.2% = $7.36? Please correct me if i am wrong

From what I see:

($3.68 x 1000) + $1.20 (SGX clearing fee @0.0325%) + $7.36 (commission @0.2% of $3680) + 7% of ($1.20 + $7.36 being GST) = $3689.16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.