[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snozzin

Reaction score
lai add me PSN: CrustyCrumbs, i wanna play driveclub but the connect to unstable zz

anyway once online working properly let's play together :s13:

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For people buying non-warranty PS4 sets, please note that many users are experiencing the "Auto-Eject" problem now, better to have the 15mths warranty. By the way the service center is at a very ulu place, disappointed with Sony...

rakuten ps4 at $520++ are local sets that comes with 15months local warranty :)

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
I just managed to connect to driveclub's server for the first time, but it's super laggy. Can send me a club invite? PSN: RagnarNL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, just got an update that the club is currently set to Open, not sure how or why either :s22:, but feel free to self invite if you added me. i cannot send out invites from my end as i am currently outside.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just log in to DC and saw my club got reset to level 0 zzz WTFFFFF :mad:

Edit: Now the club level is back to normal :s22:

Last edited:

o.o123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dc launch is super dissapointing...a 90 pct online game with no online features at launch lol

o.o123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa.. dont know to buy destiny or NBA 2k15 better.

i would say 2k15....im at the very end game of destiny already, i would say the game is not as good as the hype it has gotten but its very enjoyable to play with friends!

Taunee

Reaction score
i would say 2k15....im at the very end game of destiny already, i would say the game is not as good as the hype it has gotten but its very enjoyable to play with friends!

Thank for the advise. Shall get NBA2k15.

leon123456

Reaction score
If buy japan set from Amazon japan. Can use in Singapore? Any compatibility issues? Pricing looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.