[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! :) will do that.

Just to check 1 last question, to create a US account, the address and etc will be randomized?

Any1 here actually have 2 PS+ account(US and Asia)?

use a comgateway or vpost address. for US PSN cards, can buy from amazon. sometimes during black friday they have sales for 1 year subscription too (through amazon not psn store)

i have both asia and us ps+, but tbh there is no reason to have both, US ps+ is definitely superior to asia one. i signed up for the asia one cause i want my profile to have the ps+ icon :crazy:, cause i mainly play using my asia account

x3Chouchou

Reaction score
Use your vpost/comgateway address. Since they are in Oregon too, you'll save some money too because there is no extra taxes on top your ps store purchases.

Yes, i have both us and asia acct on PS+. And i am not the only one around.

Thanks a lot guys.

Will get a Comgateway address and register for an account.

As i got the driveclub bundle, any ideas if the 1year PS+ subscription can be used to redeem for an US PS+?

:)

x3Chouchou

Reaction score
use a comgateway or vpost address. for US PSN cards, can buy from amazon. sometimes during black friday they have sales for 1 year subscription too (through amazon not psn store)

i have both asia and us ps+, but tbh there is no reason to have both, US ps+ is definitely superior to asia one. i signed up for the asia one cause i want my profile to have the ps+ icon :crazy:, cause i mainly play using my asia account

Thanks bro. Really helped a lot.

So meaning the US PS+ account is just for the free games every mth right?

Mainly can use the asia PSN account to play the games online?

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

US PS+ got great extra discount on games/sales too
Yes. you can use asia psn account for online games.

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so meaning to say if my us psn is got subscribe to + and my asia psn is non plus, i still able to login to asia psn n play online multiplayer?

thanks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yes you can use your asia account

as long as you have one account in your ps4 that has subscribed to ps+, all accounts on that same system will have access to online play, doesnt matter if the accounts are of different region (e.g US acc has ps+, asia account don't have), it will still work

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont say nv sic Playstation Plus 1 Year Card Online Digital Delivery

$39.99
Use code "1OFF" to get an extra $1.00 off all products!

total $38.99

just got one from them
those who need us ps plus subscription go here.

If can wait, wait for black friday. The price is usually $29 for blackfriday. if cannot tahan use the link above for the best price currently at $38.99. Normal price is $50
also The Last of Us Remastered (PS4 Digital Download) $30 - Game Deal Daily Deals, Coupons and Promos :s12::s12:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.