Microsoft Surface

kkworks

Reaction score
I went burlington sq, the building beside SLS. The shop is at the outside on one side of the buidling. Last was 58 bucks. the SP does not cover the edges and easily smudged by fingerprints..which I don really like

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so what are you using right now?

I went burlington sq, the building beside SLS. The shop is at the outside on one side of the buidling. Last was 58 bucks. the SP does not cover the edges and easily smudged by fingerprints..which I don really like

miragez

Reaction score
I went to SLS lvl 5 #05-26B, he is selling SP that covers the edge fully, last time cost me 75 for the tempered glass. So far using now seems ok.

kifo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a SP that will enhance the feeling of the stylus on the screen? I use my Surface 3 a lot for drawing and I feel the screen is a bit too smooth for drawing.

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a SP that will enhance the feeling of the stylus on the screen? I use my Surface 3 a lot for drawing and I feel the screen is a bit too smooth for drawing.
get a matte screen protector

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if anyone is interested, can PM for seller's contact.

seller is still negotiating with mod for MO.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/g...face-pro-3-selling-student-price-4839331.html

got it from this chap.

$10 cheaper than student price if you self collect.

when i collect the box, it was still in the DHL box, and the addressee's name on the mail label is quite interesting.

sold my ipad air today and got the 64gb from him right after that.

am now looking for a 4g/lte dongle or mifi and screen protector.

he's also selling the keyboard at discounted price too, but i'm gonna hold on the keyboard till it's necessary.

are there any good casing around?

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Leather Flip Case for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 14160
http://www.qoo10.sg/g/418864027?jaehuid=2000153892

I bought this from Qoo. Hard casing and protect all corners. Apparently, the case is quite thick, because the casing has allowance for most of the fan vents all around.

You will not be able to use the kickstand after the casing is installed.The flap is quite similar to Apple smart cover, but without the sleep function. I am not sure whether the sleep function is available in the first place.

I'm toying the idea of removing the cover and using the type cover as the cover instead. But I have yet to purchase my type cover.

anyone know of a nice casing to purchase in singapore?
Was looking at this Surface Pro 3 Red and Gray Case by Maroo but wanna get it locally if available. If use casing anyone got any issues with it overheating not?

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just to check with you guys who were having choppy scrolling with your chrome, which model of SP3 are you guys using?

Does the i5/i7 SP3 users experience the same problem as well?

Livewings

Master Member
Reaction score
just to check with you guys who were having choppy scrolling with your chrome, which model of SP3 are you guys using?

Does the i5/i7 SP3 users experience the same problem as well?

The problem is Chrome, not the model of SP3.

alan_shearer

Reaction score
anyone know of a nice casing to purchase in singapore?
Was looking at this Surface Pro 3 Red and Gray Case by Maroo but wanna get it locally if available. If use casing anyone got any issues with it overheating not?

I had the blue one, ordered from US. Used it for a while but sold it to another forumer here :)

I did not find issues with overheating using it.

vesfreq

Reaction score
I had the blue one, ordered from US. Used it for a while but sold it to another forumer here :)

I did not find issues with overheating using it.

I'm using the i5/8 gig with 256gig ssd model. No heating issues. Very cool, even if charging battery. Battery easily 6 plus hours or longer, unlike my vaio fit 15a i7 which barely lives beyond 3 hours per charge. :|

I also have a sony vaio fit 15a i7 with 8 gig of memory and that thing heats up a lot faster and more noisy too, surprising for a relatively new model. Besides, Sony stopped making these stuff. Interestingly, Vaio Fit starts up faster than my SP3 i5, may b cos my vaio fit is a i7.

SP3 definitely a lot more mobile and easier to lug around than my fit 15a which feels like "that brick" which you would like to use to smack someone hard.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.