[SIC] Daily good deal, share pls ^.^ (Strictly no referral link) - Part 2

SSDLover

Banned
Reaction score
Since amazon now offers free shipping to singapore for purchase above USD125.
Let's contribute and share what's the best/can't be missed/unbeatable deal available daily.

Try to keep it within electronic stuff, best is computer related stuff to fit this section more appropriately.

Thanks guys and try your best to contribute!;)

coyote

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please don't say like that. As a investor, I own reits & the dividends I got from reits, I used them to purchase stuffs from online stores. If reits don't make money, I also have no money to buy from online stores... vicious cycle...:s22::s13:

Whatever it is, this thread must be kept alive. Only then the retailers and REITS and distros will be forced to relook at their way of doing business.

Last edited:

.enorC

Reaction score
Subscribed. If that's the case, where do I get those adaptors? And any memory cards to use as thumbdrive to recommend?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come ssdlover created part 2 of this thread and kena banned???

ginseng1

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya Hor, why is SSDlover banned?

If he is banned for creating this thread, then goodbye HWZ. I will leave this forum too. Time will be better spent with my family than on this seemingly never ending chase for good deals.

ginseng1

Master Member
Reaction score
I trust that the moderators here are sensible educated adults holding respectable jobs.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who wanna get stuff for WC,

Ppcs code for Halloween valid 24-31oct
Spend $50-500 or more and get 7% off: "HWEEN14-7"
Spend over $500 or more and get 9% off: "HWEEN14-9"

Discount does not factor in shipping costs, so your items' total value needs to be within $50-500 or above $500 in order to qualify.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw 1 at $30.xx. 1st option..

Gonna wait till end of Oct where steam sales may start... G2A may push prices down.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.