WTS:DIY Bundle $1280

kaze32

Reaction score
satisfied customer

just got my 1st rig from them yesterday. Punctual, friendly and goes as far as to show you every single part and go through the specs before receiving any payment. definitely recommend!

koze777

Reaction score
Hi Mr. Ithorlick,

Do you mind PM me your bundles? I am looking for a gaming rig with budget around 1000-1200 sgd. Thanks!

koze777

Reaction score
Hi,

Normally I wouldn't bother to post reviews unless I encountered an unusually good / bad experience with it.

Bought and delivered a new system from ithorlick yesterday morning. He was on time as scheduled, helped fixing everything up at my place, and genuinely helpful to answering my queries. And his pricing is very competitive to begin with.

With all the added-value services he offers, I'd easily recommend him if you are looking to buy for a new system.

Cheers.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.