[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know this question has probably been asked before, but I dont really know where to find the answers. I have been sharing a ps+ account with a friend since ps3 era, both of us just got ps4, my question is, does sharing ps+ account works on ps4 like it does on the ps3?

Meaning to say, if I purchase a game using that account, will my friend have access to it too?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But sometimes via wireless seems ok reh. Realised nightime will lag like.nobody business. Morning~afternoon will be smooth:s22:

Means rike that i plug lan cable all the way to enjoy smoother online ah?:(

i am using wireless even i close my room's door still can play online with no problem.:s22:

Night_Croze

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone experience this before ?

While playing my Thief (PS4), when want to go to a new place through the window, while at the loading screen sometime it went back to the home screen and said 'error' I need to update the PSN sometime like that..

Happen to anyone before ?

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am using wireless even i close my room's door still can play online with no problem.:s22:

My room to living hall just 5 walk away. And its start to lagging at times already:s22:

And no one had connected to the internet except me alone .. so idk is ps4 problem or sinktel problem:s22:

Aztech Singapore

How it works
Homeplug A at an empty socket near your ps4
Homeplug B at an empty socket near your router
PS4 <---lan cable--->Homeplug A
Router<---lan cable--->Homeplug B

Tada! You got ethernet on your ps4 without directly connecting it to your router

Thanks! I didn't know bout this. Any recommendations which to get bro? Or can sic yours?

If expensive enough, guess I'll just hoot lan cable:s22:

speedster4005

Reaction score
Bro can sic your setup? Can recommend which 1 to get?

The reason I used Homeplugs was that even with a wireless extender, I can only get maximum of 5Mbps due to too much interference - causes lag with Battlefield 4.

But take note homeplus are affected by the layout of your home's electric wirings. There's a thread on this in here. You may want to check first.

Anyway, I just took the plunge and here's my setup:

1. Running on 200Mbps fibre
2. Two Aztech HL119EP homeplugs: 1 connected to wireless router, 1 dedicated to the PS4.

I can only get maximum 50+ Mbps though from the test page of the PS4. So HL119EP could be an overkill (it has maximum 600Mbps throughput).

I heard Sineoji better than Aztech - but I never tried. You can search the forum.

Skyline R34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro can sic your setup? Can recommend which 1 to get?

I'm using Aztech 500Mbps with the following setup:

Main Router (My Room) >Aztech Homeplug (My Room) > Aztech Homeplug (Living Room) > Router AP Mode

The speeds vary. I believe there are other factors involved on top of the quality of the cables. Sometimes the internet loads fast, sometimes I can't even stream YouTube properly. Though fortunately, most of the time it works.

Its definitely much better than using WiFi directly since the signal in the living room is weak. :)

Btw, are there any DriveClub clubs with open slots? :o

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The reason I used Homeplugs was that even with a wireless extender, I can only get maximum of 5Mbps due to too much interference - causes lag with Battlefield 4.

But take note homeplus are affected by the layout of your home's electric wirings. There's a thread on this in here. You may want to check first.

Anyway, I just took the plunge and here's my setup:

1. Running on 200Mbps fibre
2. Two Aztech HL119EP homeplugs: 1 connected to wireless router, 1 dedicated to the PS4.

I can only get maximum 50+ Mbps though from the test page of the PS4. So HL119EP could be an overkill (it has maximum 600Mbps throughput).

I heard Sineoji better than Aztech - but I never tried. You can search the forum.
I'm not using it, just sharing what my friend did. For homeplug since your connection is 200mbps, the 200mbps one should be quite affordable, under 50 can get a pair

Wah still need to based on layout? So tedious ah .. anyway I'll check out more on the homeplug.

Thanks bro's

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using Aztech 500Mbps with the following setup:

Main Router (My Room) >Aztech Homeplug (My Room) > Aztech Homeplug (Living Room) > Router AP Mode

The speeds vary. I believe there are other factors involved on top of the quality of the cables. Sometimes the internet loads fast, sometimes I can't even stream YouTube properly. Though fortunately, most of the time it works.

Its definitely much better than using WiFi directly since the signal in the living room is weak. :)

Btw, are there any DriveClub clubs with open slots? :o

How much for the both of them?

Yup true , i was shocked when connected thru lan cable is way faster than wireless. Sinktel -.-

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know this question has probably been asked before, but I dont really know where to find the answers. I have been sharing a ps+ account with a friend since ps3 era, both of us just got ps4, my question is, does sharing ps+ account works on ps4 like it does on the ps3?

Meaning to say, if I purchase a game using that account, will my friend have access to it too?

Anyone kind enough to ans? :(

Skyline R34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much for the both of them?

Yup true , i was shocked when connected thru lan cable is way faster than wireless. Sinktel -.-

Sorry, I can't remember the price, too long ago :o

I only remembered I bought in a pack of 2 with some promo.

Hi aztech, I have slot available.. mind add me on psn than I add u to club.. psn: BeDestiny
:eek:

Bro not me ah , is another bro top of my post looking for club at driveclub:o

It was me :o

Sent you a request :)

Last edited:

neoartz

Reaction score
Add me in the list too :D

neoartz / FreeNaDol

Currently playing Shadow of Mordor and Driveclub :D

kiradex

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just bought a PS4 at gamestart. Unfortunately due to the rush, I didn't really get any info for the warranty. :( .

But I heard that by right itself is a 1 year warranty isit? Haha. Need to register online? There's also an extended warranty available for purchase right? lol.

The set still sitting here no games >_> . Any suggestions for good games or exclusives? (I already have a ps3, a kinda powerful pc and vita)

Sorry if this isn't the right thread :(

neoartz

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just bought a PS4 at gamestart. Unfortunately due to the rush, I didn't really get any info for the warranty. :( .

But I heard that by right itself is a 1 year warranty isit? Haha. Need to register online? There's also an extended warranty available for purchase right? lol.

The set still sitting here no games >_> . Any suggestions for good games or exclusives? (I already have a ps3, a kinda powerful pc and vita)

You can register the warranty via sony online and they will extend your warrenty with additional 90 days.

You can look at destiny, driveclub, shadow of mordor.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Warranty have to register online...15 months warranty for local sets...12 months is the warranty and 3 months extended warranty...

For games, it depend on what genre you want...I got driveclub, Disney infinity 2.0, Lego Marvel Superheroes and all the PS+ games...

kiradex

Reaction score
You can register the warranty via sony online and they will extend your warrenty with additional 90 days.

You can look at destiny, driveclub, shadow of mordor.

Thanks for the response! I already have Shadows of Mordor on my pc :) . I heard that destiny is underwhelming though. Looking for more towards RPGs.

Warranty have to register online...15 months warranty for local sets...12 months is the warranty and 3 months extended warranty...

For games, it depend on what genre you want...I got driveclub, Disney infinity 2.0, Lego Marvel Superheroes and all the PS+ games...

Ah okay. I'll be sure to register mine when I get home. Is the extended warranty available for purchase in SG? Or is that an america only thing?

I know this is another noob question, PS4 is region free like PS3 and vita right? lol. Just double checking >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.