[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response! I already have Shadows of Mordor on my pc :) . I heard that destiny is underwhelming though. Looking for more towards RPGs.

Ah okay. I'll be sure to register mine when I get home. Is the extended warranty available for purchase in SG? Or is that an america only thing?

I know this is another noob question, PS4 is region free like PS3 and vita right? lol. Just double checking >_>

Extended warranty only for Singapore only I think...

Yup PS4 is region free...

Reaction score
Is it me only?i find the fifa 15 very hard to play.even got thrash by cpu team 5 nil before. Can we go online and play with real players in singapore?

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it me only?i find the fifa 15 very hard to play.even got thrash by cpu team 5 nil before. Can we go online and play with real players in singapore?

:s22::s22:

My friend own the AI players, go online play, kenna trash left right up down :s13:

Would suggest you practice more before attempting online play or you will throw you controller in frustration

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion! I'm contemplating getting lords for the PC though. Cheaper. Lol. and I have natural doctrine for PSVITA. >_> Argh. Really wanna buy a good game. Maybe I'll grab some japanese titles.

If wan RPG then why not get D3 Ultimate Evil edition? Its said to be the best version of the game.

kiradex

Reaction score

BoyNike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ps4 not much exclusive title .. playing thr evil within quite nice esp playing at nite

jownsftw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm where you guys buy your PS4? And is the Ps camera something you guys use? Waiting for Rakuten 20% off to hoot the set. I just missed it though.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ooh, yeah! That sounds great. I'm waiting for type-0 as well :3

Hmmm, I didn't really buy reaper of souls on pc. I dont really have anyone to play with to -_-

Sure can find local players de, I myself also just bought D3

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm where you guys buy your PS4? And is the Ps camera something you guys use? Waiting for Rakuten 20% off to hoot the set. I just missed it though.

Nah, dont bother getting PS camera, its one thing that PS have that's utterly inferior to its xbox counter.

Blusttoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, didn't know have official PS4 thread.

I'm only on D3 EEE. So far, I wanna warn all of you who are not aware.

PLEASE REGULARLY BACKUP YOUR DATA MANUALLY

If I'm not wrong, there was a recent hotfix that can cause some glitches, like equipment not showing in loadout, legendary gem level reset etc. So, having a backup save may help if there is any issue although the problem is usually fixed when you turn on and off the D3 application or PS4.

Then there's the PS4 firmware update that kinda messes the auto upload to cloud or something. I think you may have to be in standby mode? But whatever, it's better to be consistent in saving your save files manually.

The reaosn is because I got screwed by these 2 aspects and had to grind the game again.

On other topics, I can't wait for GTA V and The Crew, despite The Crew's graphic being last gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.