iHerb, Good Buys, Food, Health & Chitchats - Part 2

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eddy!!! what u gonna do w these huge pumpkins???

I had creamy pumpkin soup in mind!!

I'm not sure yet. It's buy first and think what to do later with them. I've seen quite a lot of recipes which involves around pumpkins and might try them.

This look like a good yummy idea

2hzqopf.png

Last edited:

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
While I am probably an extreme case, I think taking any supplements should require careful consideration & perhaps a discussion with your physician, just in case.

yea, totally agree. eg. yohimibe a popular weightloss drug which users have reported quite a few adverse side-effects to it.

Duncerblur

Reaction score
haa haa. hopefully the pumpkins will turn into a horse drawn carriage so you would not need to carry them home.

Hahaha, I always like Gus. I wanted to be him rather than Cinderella even as a kid. Who would probably end up eating the pumpkin on the way home because he got hungry & have less to carry!

Duncerblur

Reaction score
I'm not sure yet. It's buy first and think what to do later with them. I've seen quite a lot of recipes which involves around pumpkins and might try them.

This look like a good yummy idea

2hzqopf.png

I intend to make a batch of pumpkin muffins, some pumpkin soup and if I have any left, I will also make grilled pumpkin, pine nuts & bacon salad. I would also dearly love to make some pumpkin pie but I think I would be too tired out this weekend after all that.

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, I always like Gus. I wanted to be him rather than Cinderella even as a kid. Who would probably end up eating the pumpkin on the way home because he got hungry & have less to carry!

Gosh, I hope you are not planning to eat the pumpkin before you get it home. :s13:

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
33epekw.jpg

The watermelon at sheng siong is a good welcome for the weird weather we are having.

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sqpoqp.jpg

Scored a 6kg watermelon from sheng siong. I guess that's enough weight lifting for the week. Too bad I wasn't able to roll the melon down the walkway.

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Peasant meal

v5j2g0.jpg

Steamed millet, bittergroud stirred fried with black bean paste and old cucumber soup with dried sotong strips and dried scallops.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.