[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerald27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most of the time US PS+ gives u better free games.

Ohhh ... Having US PS+ allows you to buy better deals & get freebies from US servers/account

You can't get it with the Asia PS+ account
You can only buy deals and get freebies from Asia servers/account

For playing online wise, any region of PS+ can play in any region as long as you create the account of that region

Is my understanding correct?

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hope they fix orange blinking light soon

everytime when i boot up, it will scan the disk now..zzzz

gerald27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes man. Bother on 30th October from Rakuten. Going to set it up and try some demo first!

I couldn't find any demos in the PS Store :s22:

I thought there was a section where all the demos are stored but there seems to be no demos available when I tried earlier

No PS+ yet

jownsftw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find any demos in the PS Store :s22:

I thought there was a section where all the demos are stored but there seems to be no demos available when I tried earlier

No PS+ yet

argh couldn't find much demo, only saw thief demo. kind of boring.

took the plunge and bought last of us at gamedealdaily The Last of Us Remastered Full Game Download

instant code delivery, redeemed. now downloading it. was charged close to 38sgd via paypal exchange rate.

lol 44gb game. think only can play at night....

Last edited:

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
argh couldn't find much demo, only saw thief demo. kind of boring.

took the plunge and bought last of us at gamedealdaily The Last of Us Remastered Full Game Download

instant code delivery, redeemed. now downloading it. was charged close to 38sgd via paypal exchange rate.

Quite a good price imo. If you buy physical disc and go for trade in, your $38 still sound better.

jownsftw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested to share digital game downloads?

Basically create a shell account to purchase a game digitally. Then this account can be logged into 5 different PS4 and activated. After which you can use your own personal accounts to play the game online also.

Basically a digital title we can share it among 5 people. Anyone interested ?

guardsmen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But not all can play at the same time rite? For exp, if u play at 5-6pm, i must play after u log off rite?

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested to share digital game downloads?

Basically create a shell account to purchase a game digitally. Then this account can be logged into 5 different PS4 and activated. After which you can use your own personal accounts to play the game online also.

Basically a digital title we can share it among 5 people. Anyone interested ?

uh, the gameshare limit is reduced from 5 to 2 since some time ago

or did i miss something?

edit: nvm, i forgot the way gamesharing works has changed on the ps4, though i am quite sure the limit is still 2 consoles (1 primary console and 1 non primary console)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.