Anytime Fitness Thread

ROCKET LAUNCHER

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Firstly props on training at 5AM on a Sunday! You did great with your deads. I actually thought it might be you but I was also not sure :)

I'm back into training after nearly a 2 year lay-off (focused on BJJ), now I'm trying to lose fat, get strong and compliment my BJJ as well.

I feel a great sense of joy in seeing a mostly empty gym. That alone is enough to drive me to arriving early.

If you're anything like me, we will be seeing each other at AF nex every sun at about the same time :)

:)

:(

Jowa__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He or she is asking about the true experience of the security measures & not that those measures aren't needed.

You're the one not keeping your stupid opinions to yourself & not using your brains before making stupid comments. The irony is lost on you. Learn how to read & think in future before abusing others. Not that you're in any position to abuse others.

Lmao!! Same goes to you. Thought you "blocked" me since months ago. Wonder how you're able to see my post :eek:

hendonmember

Reaction score
Jowa__ STFU

Where did you sign up? I make sure I avoid.

Any smarter person who studies the business model will realize that the barrier of entry is low hence you will be lucky to get a good franchisee who maintains the gym and machines working smooth and clean. Practically, even condos with security guards have problems keeping non-residents out like guests/ ang mos who walk in for free swim/gym.

What is to stop a family sharing 1 key fob? Who dare to say that your data is kept securely and not misused?

Police also murder, Teachers/Priests also have sex with students/children This is the real world.

Last edited:

hendonmember

Reaction score
Thanks for your response. Hope the security is well and good and members keep to their end of the bargain and use a towel to cover surfaces and wipe their sweat off, etc.

There's CCTV 24 hours (at least during the non-staffed hours). The member takes responsibility in any event of letting a non-member in (friend or stranger).

Kangsg

Reaction score
Jowa__ STFU

Any smarter person who studies the business model will realize that the barrier of entry is low hence you will be lucky to get a good franchisee who maintains the gym and machines working smooth and clean. Practically, even condos with security guards have problems keeping non-residents out like guests/ ang mos who walk in for free swim/gym.

What is to stop a family sharing 1 key fob? Who dare to say that your data is kept securely and not misused?

Police also murder, Teachers/Priests also have sex with students/children This is the real world.

Just ignore these idiots. This forum is full of these idiots & those who think they're senior & talk down to others.

They make this a worse place with their garbage & they're too stupid to know or care.

Last edited:

Jowa__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just ignore these idiots. This forum is full of these idiots & those who think they're senior & talk down to others.

They make this a worse place with their garbage & they're too stupid to know or care.

Sounds like you're describing yourself. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so :s13:

Jowa__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jowa__ STFU

My apologies for misunderstanding your earlier question then. Actually barrier of entry for anytimefitness is rather high. They are the only 24h gym in singapore at the moment, and they plan to expand to around 90-100 outlets. And they're located around neighbourhoods to attract more people as well for convenience. Totally different category from TF/FF/CF where their gyms are based in office buildings/shopping malls.

Apparently everytime you scan your key fob it registers you into their system. Anyone else can use your key fob and tap in and noone will know unless the management recognises you or checks the cctv footage and compare the person who tapped in with the photo of the member registered to the key fob.

Kangsg

Reaction score
My apologies for misunderstanding your earlier question then. Actually barrier of entry for anytimefitness is rather high. They are the only 24h gym in singapore at the moment, and they plan to expand to around 90-100 outlets. And they're located around neighbourhoods to attract more people as well for convenience. Totally different category from TF/FF/CF where their gyms are based in office buildings/shopping malls.

Apparently everytime you scan your key fob it registers you into their system. Anyone else can use your key fob and tap in and noone will know unless the management recognises you or checks the cctv footage and compare the person who tapped in with the photo of the member registered to the key fob.

Look at you.
Run your mouth without thinking & scold people for being stupid & now you claim its a 'misunderstanding' like its somehow the other's fault when its your fault.

If you want to apologise, do it properly.
BTW after I pointed out you're wrong, you did nothing & you only sheepishly apologise now & post what's already stated or post nothing of any help to the question when you're called out.

You're everything I described you are.

Last edited:

TehNooB

Master Member
Reaction score
Saw someone went to the bedok central branch before. How was it? I think equipment wise is pretty standard. i.e 1 power rack etc

How is the crowd? I'm looking at 5 - 530 am on weekdays.

Jowa__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look at you.
Run your mouth without thinking & scold people for being stupid & now you claim its a 'misunderstanding' like its somehow the other's fault when its your fault.

If you want to apologise, do it properly.
BTW after I pointed out you're wrong, you did nothing & you only sheepishly apologise now & post what's already stated or post nothing of any help to the question when you're called out.

You're everything I described you are.

Lol looks like your standard of english is same as mine then. I apologised for misunderstanding his post - meaning I'm in the wrong. You don't have to reply to my apology as well since it wasn't directed to you. By doing so you're also not of any help or relevance to this thread. I rest my case against egoistic idiots like you. :s13:

Wonder whether you act this way in real life too? =:p Seems like you got quite a circle of friends, do you start out being cold and unfriendly as well? :( :s11:

Jowa__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw someone went to the bedok central branch before. How was it? I think equipment wise is pretty standard. i.e 1 power rack etc

How is the crowd? I'm looking at 5 - 530 am on weekdays.

It's a bit cramp I feel. 2 storeys. 1 rack 1 smith 3-4 benches i think.

Crowd wise i think for all branches around the same. 5am very little, maybe 7am onwards crowd starts coming in.

Kangsg

Reaction score
Lol looks like your standard of english is same as mine then. I apologised for misunderstanding his post - meaning I'm in the wrong. You don't have to reply to my apology as well since it wasn't directed to you. By doing so you're also not of any help or relevance to this thread. I rest my case against egoistic idiots like you. :s13:

Wonder whether you act this way in real life too? =:p Seems like you got quite a circle of friends, do you start out being cold and unfriendly as well? :( :s11:

Yawn. Just give it a rest.

TehNooB

Master Member
Reaction score
It's a bit cramp I feel. 2 storeys. 1 rack 1 smith 3-4 benches i think.

Crowd wise i think for all branches around the same. 5am very little, maybe 7am onwards crowd starts coming in.

Thanks pal!

gonna check out over the weekend.

ROCKET LAUNCHER

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nex outlet now has one more EZ bar (bringing total to 2) for all youse looking for bicep gains

:)

:(

CPT.SG

Reaction score
Do any of you secretly not recommend people not to join this gym?

I start to tell people this isn't a good gym so I can have it all to myself. It's getting more members, it use to be only me using the rack.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.