SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

eRiCsSoN

Reaction score
you can choose your own colors now for IPT. only RT is subjected to your type of PPT

Can choose the colors also no use. Recently went to Khatib and was surprised that the number of IPT participants was only 20+. Ended up all trained together.

What happen to the good old days? Where have the battalion size of RT/IPT regulars gone to? :s11::s13:

Calander

Reaction score
Can choose the colors also no use. Recently went to Khatib and was surprised that the number of IPT participants was only 20+. Ended up all trained together.

What happen to the good old days? Where have the battalion size of RT/IPT regulars gone to? :s11::s13:

This will happen when the total number of participants are a few, and this usually happens on Tues.

Even if without the option in choosing your own tags, the number of participants going for that particular session wouldn't it be the same? Which probaly on average 4 pax/tag, as compared to the current of probably 20+ as combined to give you at least a platoon size.

If you are interested in a battalion size, I will recommend you to sign-on as a regular where you can at least train with that size at least thrice a week.

Rknight

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have not taken my IPPT yet. Most likely will fail if I am taking the 5 stations IPPT test. My question is what should I do now if my birthday falls on 25 June 2015 and knowing that the new IPPT test will start on April 2015. I am not entirely sure 100% I can pass the 3 IPPT stations test, but to play safe I am thinking of going for the 10 lessons IPT now. And if I complete the 10 lessons before 25 June 2015 am I deemed completed the current window cycle ? Is this method good ?

Calander

Reaction score
Hello, I have not taken my IPPT yet. Most likely will fail if I am taking the 5 stations IPPT test. My question is what should I do now if my birthday falls on 25 June 2015 and knowing that the new IPPT test will start on April 2015. I am not entirely sure 100% I can pass the 3 IPPT stations test, but to play safe I am thinking of going for the 10 lessons IPT now. And if I complete the 10 lessons before 25 June 2015 am I deemed completed the current window cycle ? Is this method good ?

To put it simple..

As long you can have a IPPT passed before your window ends = Your are safe;

IF cannot pass before your window ends = Make sure you complete all 10 IPTs, else RT in your next window.

My recommendations, go for IPT if you are not confident in passing, regardless 3 or 5 stations.

Rknight

Master Member
Reaction score
To put it simple..

As long you can have a IPPT passed before your window ends = Your are safe;

IF cannot pass before your window ends = Make sure you complete all 10 IPTs, else RT in your next window.

My recommendations, go for IPT if you are not confident in passing, regardless 3 or 5 stations.

Hi, is it still the same 10 lessons of IPT and if failed to meet PPT need to do another 8 RT lessons ? But this 8 RT lessons I can do after my window period close in a period of 1 year ?

battledome64

Master Member
Reaction score
I am not eligible to book for rt even though I have not passed ippt is this because of the new system?

Calander

Reaction score
Hi, is it still the same 10 lessons of IPT and if failed to meet PPT need to do another 8 RT lessons ? But this 8 RT lessons I can do after my window period close in a period of 1 year ?

Appreciate if you could "copy and paste" the statements indicated in your IPT Bookings from NS Portal

hanesh

Reaction score
Ippt scorer

Hey some of you guys might wanna get your custom score table for your age. you can get it here : ippt.hmclick.com

you can also calculate your score over there and see some other information about the new system.

your welcome :)

TopCat_52

Master Member
Reaction score
Under the new IPPT management system, your current IPPT window has been extended to 29 Apr 2015.

You have NOT ATTEMPTED your IPPT for the period from 1 May 2014 to 29 Apr 2015.

Please ATTEMPT and PASS your IPPT by 29 Apr 2015, otherwise you will need to take RT in your next birthday window.

i havent at all taken my ippt for the current window but i seems i can drag until the last day before my next birthday??? previously have to complete 3 months before birthday

-Is this correct?
-so i can take the new ippt during april but if i fail its still ok?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, now is 12 months IPPT window, followed by 12 months RT window.

if you take IPPT in april but fail, no IPPT defaulter charge but still need to do 20 RT sessions within 12 months.

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reservice can ask here ?

Just ord this year, friends got reservice in Dec, I don't have, I checked my call up also blank

Normal or not ah? :s11:

Won't on that day itself call me say I never go right @@

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Reservice can ask here ?

Just ord this year, friends got reservice in Dec, I don't have, I checked my call up also blank

Don't need care about army liao now you ORD....just defer giving whatever you can have.

Like uni, exams, new courses, marriage, injuries, newborn, working overseas.

Successor.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reservice can ask here ?

Your friends got called up for HK or LK?

If never call up, won't that even be better, no disruption on your activities.

For HK, call up min 6 mths notice. LK is min 3 mths notice. Anything lesser then that, you can always object to going back for reservist by deferring.

Last edited:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reservice can ask here ?

Can you pass IPPT till 40 years old? Are you sure SAF will forget you till 40 years old?

If your answer is no, then call and check. You want to serve your ICT with your friends, not people you don't know.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reservice can ask here ?

is your friend in the same NSmen unit as you?

if not same unit then it is normal. different unit do things differently. some units takes a few years before the 1st re-service.

and since SAF is coordinating the SEA games next year, i suspect the re-service might be for SEA games saikang party.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.