Official EDMW Casio G-Shock Watch Owners Club. - Part 2

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Casio G-Shock MRG-G1000 to retail for $3k USD early 2015...

IMO the best looking watch after GW-A1100, never really totally liked the previous MT-G but it is going to costs $3000, entering the Rolex realm.

imo its too expensive, I believe the material used doesn't even cost $400, probably a watch meant for people to feel Atas~ But I must say its really nice looking. My previous statement still stands, a G-Shock should always have more protruding bezels for drops etc.

An Article on it: Casio G-Shock MR-G Comes To America With Titanium Case & GPS, Is $3,000 | aBlogtoWatch

$3000 is really a big hole in wallet... but well as always Willing Buyers Willing Sellers!

MTG looks good, more G-Shock styling I must say... :D

Casio-G-Shock-MT-G-MTGS1000-watches-3.jpg
Casio-G-Shock-MT-G-MTGS1000-watches-7.jpg

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$3000 is really a big hole in wallet... but well as always Willing Buyers Willing Sellers!

MTG looks good, more G-Shock styling I must say... :D

Casio-G-Shock-MT-G-MTGS1000-watches-3.jpg
Casio-G-Shock-MT-G-MTGS1000-watches-7.jpg

Wow! The black rose gold mtg looks good...issit in sg already?

tranze

Reaction score
Added a new member to my tiny family of G shocks.
Its an addiction!

iqybuf.jpg

wryzjq.jpg

CondorSoul

Reaction score
Hi guys, hoping to get recommendations for buying gshocks online? I'm looking at the gw-m5610bc

GW-M5600BC-1-gshock-mens-watch.jpg

little pencil

Reaction score
eh.. can i ask, will getting g-shock in the usa or japan be cheaper than sg? recently got poisoned to buy the gulfmaster and one of the yellow 30th anniversary ones.

tikokia

Master Member
Reaction score
is it more worth buying the new GPW 1000 or siaokau that MRG?
any inputs will be appreciated

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh.. can i ask, will getting g-shock in the usa or japan be cheaper than sg? recently got poisoned to buy the gulfmaster and one of the yellow 30th anniversary ones.

Tbh,it really depends on the forex and shipping costs plus taxes that u will be subjected to..think u need to individually calculate and convert to sgd by yourself and see if locally got discounts that will make it cheaper mah..

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

That depends. One is a new tech,the other is old. Both have basic functions with no extra frills like compass or whatever,not sure if the stopwatch and timer are both equal or not in terms of how much it can time..one has a bracelet,the other looks good too on resin strap. Mrg can be worn on smaller wrists,not sure if u can handle the big face of the gpw or not for your wrist..

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score

it is more of which could fit your wrists without looking more at home with your ankles

kau's MRG is still considered the classic MRG sizing, which isn't monstrous.

the new GPS MRG should be damn big like the MTG

GPW is also fooking big

G-shocks beyond $150 cannot really say about its practical worth already, its more about looks liao

katoomer

Reaction score
Saw this: Authentic Original Casio Gshock Watch On Iced Out Paved Diamante Faceplate + Link For Sale - Silver for $600 ttp://carousell.co/p/9108474

Reaction score
Casio-G-Shock-MR-G-MRG-G1000-watch-9.jpg

Casio G-Shock MRG-G1000 to retail for $3k USD early 2015...

IMO the best looking watch after GW-A1100, never really totally liked the previous MT-G but it is going to costs $3000, entering the Rolex realm.

imo its too expensive, I believe the material used doesn't even cost $400, probably a watch meant for people to feel Atas~ But I must say its really nice looking. My previous statement still stands, a G-Shock should always have more protruding bezels for drops etc.

An Article on it: Casio G-Shock MR-G Comes To America With Titanium Case & GPS, Is $3,000 | aBlogtoWatch

quite hard to swallow:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.