Official EDMW Casio G-Shock Watch Owners Club. - Part 2

tikokia

Master Member
Reaction score
petrolnut have the parallel imports of the GPW 1000 in stocks now $100 below RRP

SiAhBui

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just bought a cheap g-shock from g-factory. anyone knows where can change strap to a longer one?

dammie

Reaction score
Hi guys, hoping to get recommendations for buying gshocks online? I'm looking at the gw-m5610bc

GW-M5600BC-1-gshock-mens-watch.jpg

I bought mine from Amazon UK about a year back.. After VAT deduction and a 20% code it was about SGD170

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
i just bought a cheap g-shock from g-factory. anyone knows where can change strap to a longer one?

congrats on the fat wrist man

you can play with all those huge $$$ Gs that us sanpor kia cannot pull off :s12::s12:

straps all standard one, unless you want to buy adapters like those from shapeways to run those zulu straps

kangmf

Reaction score
Local warranty. They are one of the few shops that are selling the models. I might have got the shop name spell wrongly. It is listed in the advertisement that promotes the watch.

I just visited Hour Boutique and spoken to the owner. He told me the watch is imported from Japan. So he said is international warranty. I am not too sure about it in Singapore.

Hour Boutique does have the Blue and Yellow Gulf Master selling at $425 for those who are interested.

local warranty or parallel import?

tikokia

Master Member
Reaction score
Local warranty. They are one of the few shops that are selling the models. I might have got the shop name spell wrongly. It is listed in the advertisement that promotes the watch.

I just visited Hour Boutique and spoken to the owner. He told me the watch is imported from Japan. So he said is international warranty. I am not too sure about it in Singapore.

Hour Boutique does have the Blue and Yellow Gulf Master selling at $425 for those who are interested.

yes true, cos on the stainless steel back of the watch it says japan while many of my other G shocks say Thailand.
Made in Japan may not mean International warranty wor. Can some bros out there clarify for us please.. is G shock like Apple have international warranty or like Jover Chew's in shop satki warranty?

noidea

Reaction score
anyone know where is casio head office here?
Last time went LS to replace battery.
Went swimming with it, after 1hr, you can see fish swimming from the display ... :(
Now mui got another watch to replace battery

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.