EDMW Knife Collectors

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
nice looking blade, Mamba. has a Macarios feel to it. I think the choice of bjorkman twist is great.

kuresu

Reaction score
Hello guys. I'm interested in a KA-BAR USMC straight edge. Any idea where to get one? Sorry for the noob question. Thanks in advance :)

kuresu

Reaction score
+1 squarebox ^

You can get it cheaper with shipping from overseas.

Thanks for the advice. I was actually considering getting from ebay/amazon, but was worried that it'll be stopped by customs. If I order from amazon, just use a mail forwarder will do right? Thanks.

tkk97

Master Member
Reaction score
Lai lai lai, My Kershaw Mojito (really look a fish), wanna exchange NTUC vouchers to buy grocery.

rare Kershaw Model, with original box. Got it from Washington State

minimojito.png

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I was actually considering getting from ebay/amazon, but was worried that it'll be stopped by customs. If I order from amazon, just use a mail forwarder will do right? Thanks.
knives are under forwarders prohibited list like vpost, comgateway, hopshopgo but some people able to ship over to spore using them. just take note in case they reject the package. maybe you want check with them before you buy.

my last few purchases i went for ebay due to shipping issues. just be careful and buy from reliable ebay sellers. shipping cost about same as using forwarder, sometime ebay able to get better deal.

worcer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Amazon doesn't really sell fixed knives oversea. Middleman shipper doesn't ship knives too.

Ebay is way too dangerous to buy knives too, as they will not be covered .

Knifecenter is still the best. Urbantoolhaus can be great like black tactical(more expensive by 10-30%), as they are local.

You see the amazon prices and wan to try them? Dun regret, as their prices plus shipping almost add about the same.

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3v is high end expensive super steel with high toughness and wear resistant.
aus 8 is value priced ss. for ss the knife really tough, surprise it can take all that.

worcer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3v is high end expensive super steel with high toughness and wear resistant.
aus 8 is value priced ss. for ss the knife really tough, surprise it can take all that.

In actual fact, 3V is cheaper than aus 8a by 30%.

ITs just makers market it to look like its freaking expensive like everything in singapore

zephyr11

Master Member
Reaction score
no love for emersons? been eyeballing some but can't decide which or what. anyone has any? user feedback is greatly appreciated.

tkk97

Master Member
Reaction score
H there,

Any collector interested to collect my nice little pocket knife Fallkniven U1 3G Steel ? pooling cash for my Solar barang barang work

Never cut anything, occasionally take out to admire the steel blade.

PM please.

images

youtube review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzcEckCWk0M

Last edited:

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
no love for emersons? been eyeballing some but can't decide which or what. anyone has any? user feedback is greatly appreciated.

'Tactical' designs, good grip, basic steel, fit and finish not comparable to zt but priced close to zt. The wave is good but are you going to wave your folder out of your pocket locally? Probably not. If you want an Emerson, get the Emerson zt collab with m390 steel. That one is good.

Custom Emersons are a different thing, you need to go for the lottery or buy aftermarket. At the after market price you have lots of competition for your dollar. The ones with zero grinds are SHARP, but hard to maintain the original level of sharpness and bite unless you have the skills.

There's a big following though, the maker is rather charismatic.

Ps: stock Emersons stick out a full inch from your pocket, in case you're finicky about that.

desmond91

Reaction score
Erm I think abit oft but stilll want to ask if I got those saf soc whr can sell ar? Beach road??

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
opps typo its sog.... no lah cuz i got 2 lei...

put at home no use might as well sell it rite :(

I thought you meant the officers sword from your original post. If you're referring to those SOG knives, there are always guys who like them. You can list them in the marketplace here or any forum (you need to have gold membership to sell on the US/foreign knife forums) but you won't get any premium just because they're in a glass case or what they commemorate AFAIK.

I'm not sure what model of SOG knives that you have, perhaps a picture would help. You can look up knifecenter to see how much it sells for from one of the cheapest knife dealers or ebay. You'll have to then price it accordingly to cater for demand, condition, etc etc.

ps: I owned a mini seal pup in my younger days, haha....but have since moved on to more utility oriented blades.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.