My peasant breads of the day:

Sy6GIWo.jpg

Row 1: Almond Chocolate
Row 2: Seaweed
Row 3: Olive Oil

0leGsqe.jpg

Raisins and Nuts

ps - as you can tell, I probably failed my playdough class. :s13:
pps - I love the seaweed flavor! I should make them all seaweed in future lolz.

bella_

Reaction score

Sy6GIWo.jpg

0leGsqe.jpg

Raisins and Nuts

reminds me of hot cross bun!

Duncerblur

Reaction score

Sy6GIWo.jpg

0leGsqe.jpg

Raisins and Nuts

Almond chocolate ... *droool* Yummy!

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was just at Sheng Siong and the promotion is only for the "yellow one" which is the one with Ginseng. Am actually not fond of birds nest but I bought it just to give it a go after going to Watson's and a saleslady claiming to be 70, who had better, younger skin than me, tried to sell me some scary looking skin collagen drink. Er, I think this one might be less scary. :o

no, the promotion is for all 3. however it left yellow and blue when i was there, so i brought 4 bottles

Duncerblur

Reaction score
no, the promotion is for all 3. however it left yellow and blue when i was there, so i brought 4 bottles

Hmm, the tag on the Sheng Siong I went to this arvo stated only the ginseng one but that's OK as I rather like the taste of ginseng. And my dr says I can take that in small moderation once in a while! Yippeee! I will drink one tomorrow.

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm, the tag on the Sheng Siong I went to this arvo stated only the ginseng one but that's OK as I rather like the taste of ginseng. And my dr says I can take that in small moderation once in a while! Yippeee! I will drink one tomorrow.

my dr told me, this i cannot take, that i cannot take, all cannot take.

But who cares, i get to live once only. i not afraid to die.
but i afraid want to die cannot die

Duncerblur

Reaction score
my dr told me, this i cannot take, that i cannot take, all cannot take.

But who cares, i get to live once only. i not afraid to die.
but i afraid want to die cannot die

That's very true. Death does not frighten me but being unable to die, lying in a hospital bed, unable to do anything for yourself & praying for it to end, is a living death.

I used to think I have the right to eat anything I want. Now I know better when my liver & kidneys swell up because I have eaten something that counter-reacts to my medication and I end up hooked up to tubes in hospital for a week.:(

Now my poor dr has to put up with me sending sms every time I see something interesting. "Doc, can I eat this & this? Is it safe for me?" Poor, poor long-suffering woman. Sorry, Doc!

hcl_ching

Reaction score
That's very true. Death does not frighten me but being unable to die, lying in a hospital bed, unable to do anything for yourself & praying for it to end, is a living death.

I used to think I have the right to eat anything I want. Now I know better when my liver & kidneys swell up because I have eaten something that counter-reacts to my medication and I end up hooked up to tubes in hospital for a week.:(

Now my poor dr has to put up with me sending sms every time I see something interesting. "Doc, can I eat this & this? Is it safe for me?" Poor, poor long-suffering woman. Sorry, Doc!

King, pls read what Duncerblur shared n reflect!
Don't just say "I will eat whatever i want irregardless of what the doctor says", cos the one to suffer the pain n discomfort will be you, not the doctor!!
Death is certainly nothing to be afraid of, but I'm sure we don't want a slow n painful one right?

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

my goal is aug 16 2024.

i give myself 11 year to enjoy life as i wanted.

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you have diabetes or your life have diabetes.

amazon is selling these much much much cheaper

Total cost Blood meter (USD10) + 100 test strips (expire date May 2017) USD 16

i can promise you were to get similar meter +100 test strip. You don't have at least $150 no need to talk

Also if you don't trust this brand. perfer most locally used brand (lifescan) you save at least $80 just for the 100 test strip

IMG_20141116_160139_zps37133074.jpg

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
King, pls read what Duncerblur shared n reflect!
Don't just say "I will eat whatever i want irregardless of what the doctor says", cos the one to suffer the pain n discomfort will be you, not the doctor!!
Death is certainly nothing to be afraid of, but I'm sure we don't want a slow n painful one right?

that is why i am supporter of euthanasia

i believe it is my right to end my life as or when i wanted

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that is why i am supporter of euthanasia

i believe it is my right to end my life as or when i wanted

Not when you are not facing any physical illness. Life cannot be that bad from what I can see in your case.

Mix around more and see the beauty of what the world around you can bring.

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is the same as the miracle noodles I tried mah...

Thought different. The miracle noodles is made with konnyaku flour and this one is made with your favorite yam flour. :)

Guess maybe it will taste about the same in the end

Duncerblur

Reaction score
my goal is aug 16 2024.

i give myself 11 year to enjoy life as i wanted.

Morning all! Wow, 11 years! You're so lucky to have so much time! Honestly, when you think your time is limited, it changes your entire mindset & really frees you.

When I thought I had only 5, it totally changed my life philosophy. You become selfish because really, only you can walk into the light with you, you know? Then when I realised I had more than 5, I really hoped I had not pissed off too many people by being self-centred, because now I have to face them for a longer time period. Oops! :s13:

I really hope you do enjoy yourself because you deserve it. And not meaning to nag, enjoying yourself shouldn't cut down on the time you have left. Just pleased you are well again and can enjoy yourself without being ill.

Oh, and I, too support euthanasia because even if we did not have the choice to choose to be born, we should at least have the choice to choose our death. It's a Utopian ideal but hey,ideals give us hope. The caveat is only if the choice does not harm those around us having to bear the burden of our decision.

OK, sorry for the pontification. I best go have my green smoothie now and hold my tongue.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.