View Single Post
Old 19-11-2014, 12:33 PM   #10
cheeyarn

NTU economics has a 10th percentile GPA of 3.6. Why cant you get in O_o? Your O levels don't seem to be that bad and Merit is a plus factor for you.

Communication studies has a higher 10th percentile. It may be difficult, but still try anyway. With your GPA you should be able to get into the course of your choice.

My advice is, try agian. If they reject you, consider applying to NUS to the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (there are other better uni's too). They have a 10th Percentile of 3.68 and you can choose economics as one of the major/specializations.

If I were you though, I wouldn't consider NTU economics, it is not the best economics course in ASIA, in terms of brand, recognition and holistically wise

Hi, i have really no idea... it has bugging me for quite awhile. I took amaths and economics during my secondary and poly time respectively. I also applied for nus fass for the previous 2 years, but they rejected me too which i dunno why.

Could it be the reason that i am serving ns now? I kinda at a loss about what to do. I dont really wanna go SIM with my gpa!