[OFFICIAL] PlayStation Vita Thread

Reaction score
Regret getting PS+ now after setting region to SG.. stupid me, didn't check the games available and thought would be the same as US store.. only a few crap games and barely anything on sale worth looking at. Grrr...

Anyway, no regrets on my Vita purchase besides that. Enjoying SSDelta & Freedom Wars at the moment! Huge log of titles I want to try soon!

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Regret getting PS+ now after setting region to SG.. stupid me, didn't check the games available and thought would be the same as US store.. only a few crap games and barely anything on sale worth looking at. Grrr...

Anyway, no regrets on my Vita purchase besides that. Enjoying SSDelta & Freedom Wars at the moment! Huge log of titles I want to try soon!
can consider getting another sub during black friday on amazon for the US account.
It'll be half price only.

Reaction score
can consider getting another sub during black friday on amazon for the US account.
It'll be half price only.

Too mafan le, to use 2 accts ><
Already bought a few games on this SG acc :(

Anyway, I'm planning to drop some money to pick up 2-3 more titles. Wondering if there will be black friday sale on PS Store for SG region? If there will be sales, I will hold my purchase until then.

Edit: P4G, Killzone & Dragons Crown all on 10% sale for PS+ SG at the moment. Time to buy, or wait?

Last edited:

hahaedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, anyone know how to see what free games are available for ps+? which region best? got jpn region one or not?

charXY

Reaction score
does anyone know where to get ss delta? cant seem to find in local stores or secondhand online.

tansrb

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where to get ss delta? cant seem to find in local stores or secondhand online.

saw quite alot on teh 2nd hand market leh. check carousell and gametrader.sg iirc still have

Reaction score
Any idea why Project Diva F 2nd (English) is not in the Asia PSN Store?

:s22: I already see retail stores selling physical copies of the Asia region Diva F 2nd in English, but where is the digital download?

69efan69

Reaction score
impulse. regretted it hahaha

Anyway, to buy Digital psn codes off amazonl, all i have to do is change billing to US add?

Last edited:

x3Chouchou

Reaction score
Have a quick question, planning to buy vita but wanna clear up some doupts 1st.

For PSV, can only have 1 region formatted onto the system? for example, if i register warranty in SG acct and wanna change from Asia to US need to reformat? Any pros here managing with 2 accts on 1 Vita can share? :)

Which region do u guys recommend?

If set to US region, still can connect to asia server to play online?

Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.