[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its above albert centre market and food centre. I usually get my nuts from this shop called "long ma"(literally means dragon horse) Can sample alot of their products without even buying too :s13:

Thanks man

It's open until 1pm only right?

sukmadik

Master Member
Reaction score
This article was posted in Channel News Asia and shared by a few of my friends in facebook a few days ago. So HPB got nothing to comment on this?

Vsli6dA.png

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This article was posted in Channel News Asia and shared by a few of my friends in facebook a few days ago. So HPB got nothing to comment on this?

Vsli6dA.png

What do you expect from deaf frogs? Hahah

Eien_kisu

Reaction score

Vsli6dA.png

now you know why many many ex presidents and PM of our land died from cancer.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Wah carbs cause cancer ah?

I mean.. re: So HPB got nothing to comment on this? .. the gov (moh hpb etc) believe in their way of medicine although scientific research may prove them wrong. if they're wrong they may lose their job and expensive cars with big houses. i use ex presidents as example because when they're sick.. they go to big hospital to see big doc.. big doc follow gov health guidelines.. it's a vicious cycle. the doc just follow the rules to work and he can earn money, not to cure patients.

https://healthpromotionblog.wordpre...ong-unscientific-irresponsible-cancer-doctor/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.