Taxi Driver Lip Lai

itedino

say if i want drive taxi and i got no license which company the best to join and they will sponsor my driving? have or not? which taxi is the lowest rental? pang mang leh. xie xie!

Join the SMRT sponsorship scheme. They support u all the way and now the are coming out new Prius at SGD 133/ 1 year contract.

If you really broke, can go for this.

itedino

I am looking to be relief in Bukit Panjang. Prefer sonata, comfort taxis, Limo cab.

still no one want to reveal their income, scare iras catch undeclared is it

it boils down to luck (whether there is alot of passengers to pick up on that day) and hardwork (how long u want to drive).

every day is a variable amount earned. no fixed amount leh.

i only started relief for 4 sundays. earned around $80+ - $150+ for each sundays.

driving average of 9-10 hours.

PrOfAtSiR

it boils down to luck (whether there is alot of passengers to pick up on that day) and hardwork (how long u want to drive).

i only started relief for 4 sundays. earned around $80+ - $150+ for each sundays.

same here...
Last week only $50.
8am-2pm

itedino

I going to hire a comfort taxi cos my client tell me they can claim only comfort taxi and citycab. Sianzz.

hippoheyhey

thx for sharing,

1 hour earn $10, really hard sia

itedino

ok. i am look for relieft in bt panjang for day. anyone interested pls sms me. sonata

itedino

ya. actually want to omo. but no live and money earn hard also to cover whole day rental, oil. no time to eat and drink. urine also endure. mind only know where to arrange and pick customer

PrOfAtSiR

ya. actually want to omo. but no live and money earn hard also to cover whole day rental, oil. no time to eat and drink. urine also endure. mind only know where to arrange and pick customer

Omo cannot make it lah.
best is go 3 mens system.
Sun-Monday day shift-driver A
sun-monday night shift-driver B
sat whole day-driver C

just drive the taxi 24/7 until check in workshop than everyone rest.
You cannot drive 24/7.

itedino

damm tired. the rental and fuel lies on my shoulder damm stress

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.