The LEGO thread [STRICTLY NO SALES!] - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

existence

Reaction score
Bricks World Members Only Lottery Draw
Stand a chance to win one of 5 LEGO Houses (4000010). Bricks World Members who purchase any LEGO product in-store over the opening weekend will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
Winners will be announced on Bricks World's Facebook page on 1st December.

Can some kind souls help me enter the prize draw? I can meet you this week pass you my member card and buy you a cup of kopi :D

existence

Reaction score
Camping for GVGT on actual day.
StandBy Wanbao. Standby Mata

On another note AA at $200 is not that a crazy discount
IF Seacow at $200 then we got something to talk about...:s13::s12:

Seacow is very nice!!! I saw Seacow today at MLBS $499.90 nett. Tumbler is also $499.90 nett.

buffybuffy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, been away for awhile.

Need some updates. Any idea when is 10242 mini cooper and 10244 Fairground coming in? It seems to be quite a while. Lastly maybe 10245 Santa's workshop.

Serene Centre already do not have mini cooper.

kimseng83

Reaction score
Bricks World Members Only Lottery Draw
Stand a chance to win one of 5 LEGO Houses (4000010). Bricks World Members who purchase any LEGO product in-store over the opening weekend will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
Winners will be announced on Bricks World's Facebook page on 1st December.

Can some kind souls help me enter the prize draw? I can meet you this week pass you my member card and buy you a cup of kopi :D

I also wanna find some kind souls to help me enter the prize draw..I'll pass u my member card and buy u TWO cups of coffee! hahahaha!!

just joking...don't think I have a chance at the LEGO store or this lucky draw...no time to go down...have to bring my kid for classes... :(

shamanster

Reaction score
Anyone going to suntec on fri night? Pm me. Looking for lego khaki to scout area and maybe queue up as well. . ✌️

Paranoid

Reaction score
Anyone going to suntec on fri night? Pm me. Looking for lego khaki to scout area and maybe queue up as well. . ✌️

Looking for Chor Tai Di Khaki is it? :s13:

But Seriously if camping overnight, wouldn't the security chase u out? No?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.