[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it a good time to buy PS4 now?

the TLOU and GTA bundle quite attractive if you have never played those 2 games before. Otherwise no big deal coz its just 2 remastered old games as freebies and no discount, price is the same as any other day actually.

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
the TLOU and GTA bundle quite attractive if you have never played those 2 games before. Otherwise no big deal coz its just 2 remastered old games as freebies and no discount, price is the same as any other day actually.

I think tlou is cheaper than gta v

Shinobimaru

Reaction score
Which region of PSN plus you buy? If I buy one, can itbe used to online for other accounts (like jp account)?

Reaction score
Yup, needs a paid account to play online right?

Yah playstation need to subscribe psn to play online. If you pay annual is 40+ Sgd I think(can't remember Liao), if you pay monthly it's about 6.99 sgd a month.

You will be getting free games for your ps3/ps4 /vita with one account. But personally I don't like their free games. It will never be some blockbuster type of games

Shinobimaru

Reaction score
Yah playstation need to subscribe psn to play online. If you pay annual is 40+ Sgd I think(can't remember Liao), if you pay monthly it's about 6.99 sgd a month.

You will be getting free games for your ps3/ps4 /vita with one account. But personally I don't like their free games. It will never be some blockbuster type of games

I see. Majority of local players going for US account right?

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
Anyone playing Far Cry 4 want to play co-op with me? I'm trying to get the co-op trophies.

Interested please add me: RagnarNL

Ucomehere

Reaction score
Hi butties, rakuten is having 20% off promo now until 11.59pm tonite. Those who wanna hoot ps4 faster hoot! Normal bundle w/o camera after 20% off is 519.20. Promocode: secretonly

kindaichi24

Reaction score
Hi butties, rakuten is having 20% off promo now until 11.59pm tonite. Those who wanna hoot ps4 faster hoot! Normal bundle w/o camera after 20% off is 519.20. Promocode: secretonly

how u know the promocode sia? why the website give de code is 10% code:cyberday

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

which store in rakuten can buy ah?

Ucomehere

Reaction score
how u know the promocode sia? why the website give de code is 10% code:cyberday
Last time I bought ps4 from there, so I'm considered their member. They always sent those emails whenever they having promo. The code was included in the mail too

Sent from GAGT Android App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.