Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any comment on 65diagou?

I planned to buy some stuff from the US.
So it 65diagou the cheapest at the moment? But self collect?
Thanks.
Not really,
cgw/vpost per 0.5 kg rate is $3 after ave 20% card discount + 5% cashback/rewards, but with base rate of US$11
65dg is $4.50 /500gms. with no promo/cashback payment modes, but no base charge. (currently 15% off for BF period only).

Accounting for other fuel surcharges/insurance costs, the breakpoint is 4kg (under 4kg, good for 65dg). Thier website/declare/payment system a little more hassle too.

My personal guideline:
small consolidated shipemnts <S300 - CGW/hsg (gst on whole shipment CIS)
medium consolidated shipments >$300 - vpost (gst on single item CIS only)
small single/few items (total under 4vkg : 65dg

catch ball?

COme come...share share lobang from AMEX and myUS:

AMEX50

Anyone use their service before?
iirc , they are positioned more for expat re-location , good for big/bulk furniture/effects shipment. Our peanuts parcels not worth and ex- with them.

amberlight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really,
cgw/vpost per 0.5 kg rate is $3 after ave 20% card discount + 5% cashback/rewards, but with base rate of US$11
65dg is $4.50 /500gms. with no promo/cashback payment modes, but no base charge. (currently 15% off for BF period only).

Accounting for other fuel surcharges/insurance costs, the breakpoint is 4kg (under 4kg, good for 65dg). Thier website/declare/payment system a little more hassle too.

My personal guideline:
small consolidated shipemnts <S300 - CGW/hsg (gst on whole shipment CIS)
medium consolidated shipments >$300 - vpost (gst on single item CIS only)
small single/few items (total under 4vkg : 65dg

catch ball?

iirc , they are positioned more for expat re-location , good for big/bulk furniture/effects shipment. Our peanuts parcels not worth and ex- with them.

Thanks for detailed sharing.

I have 3x500ml tub of cream to buy in Drugstore. If i use daigou, it will be cheapest among cgw/dhl/vpost tio bo? Never tried 65dg before, maybe i can give it a shot??

:o

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@ touchme:

I wanted to buy 1 item and it is < 4KG, so i use 65diagou?

Product Dimensions: 18.6 x 3.3 x 8.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 4 pounds

What is the shipping cost (in SGD) if using 65diagou?
I heard they are using volumetric weight but i don't know how to calculate.

member_2359

Reaction score
@ touchme:

I wanted to buy 1 item and it is < 4KG, so i use 65diagou?

Product Dimensions: 18.6 x 3.3 x 8.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 4 pounds

What is the shipping cost (in SGD) if using 65diagou?
I heard they are using volumetric weight but i don't know how to calculate.

18.6 x 3.3 x 8.3 inches into cubic cm will be
47.24 x 8.382 x 21.082 cm = 8347.7484

65daigou volumetric calculation is divided by 6000 so ur chargeable volumetric weight for 65dg is 1.3912kg

cgw volumetric calculation is divided by 5000 so it is 1.669kg and they ROUND IT UP to nearest 500g, so they will charge u 2kg. Then 9% fuel surcharge, and then insurance.

Last edited:

moumouren

Reaction score
Shipping small amounts of facial products

Hi, does anyone know if there would be any problems if I ship a few small bottles of facial products (i.e Sunblocks, clear serums... etc)? Or would they probably be stuck at the customs? Im planning to buy Khiel's sunblock and "Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution" (liquid in glass bottle) and ship them through comgateway. Thanks!

topokki

Reaction score
DBS COMGATEWAY promotion

Hi all may i know how does the promotion work? is it simply using dbs card to pay for the freight services? or is there some sort of promotional code.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I planned to buy some stuff from the US.
So it 65diagou the cheapest at the moment? But self collect?
Thanks.

You can refer to this under Delivery for the mode of collection.

There are Neighborhood Collection - Free of charge (only for parcels < 10KG), MRT Collection - Free of charge (only for parcels < 8KG), Warehouse Self Collection - Free of charge (only for parcels < 25KG) and Home Delivery (chargeable regardless of any weight).

ng_srui

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone know is it true that USA restrict export of speakers? vpost alr block that. cannot order stuff with speakers from USA

yummylatte

Reaction score
anyone using 65daigou and had issue updating the tracking no?
my courier is USPS and 65daigou 'rejected' my tracking no as invalid. how to update?

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone using 65daigou and had issue updating the tracking no?
my courier is USPS and 65daigou 'rejected' my tracking no as invalid. how to update?

You can go to My Account -> Ship - For - Me -> Forwarding Orders to update.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A side question.

Anyone know if the price tag will be removed or still be attached to the item but hided for Amazon - "This is a gift" option?

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone shipped Amazon items to 65daigou usa?

Is it left on dock and signed by wang?

How long it takes for 65daigou to be updated?

Mr_woW5

Reaction score
Quick qns...Is there restriction for comgateway and vpost to ship max 2 electronic items with batteries? Understand that borderline can't ship more than 2 kindles.

pinkydoe

Reaction score
Just some info for anyone considering buying from Motorola US.

comGateway/HopShopGo addresses are black listed by Motorola. Ordered a Moto X 2nd Gen to be shipped to my HopShopGo address and order got cancelled later on during processing. Response from Motorola CS was that this is a known address for a freight forwarding company, and that Motorola doesn't allow it.

I don't know which other services are not allowed, but these two certainly aren't.

Reaction score
Is there any promo code for comgateway this month?

Shipping a motherboard from Amazon (this item doesn't ship to Singapore). Their Livequote says it'll be about $40. Anyone with experience shipping a motherboard from Amazon?

Choobie

Reaction score
Anyone shipped items from amazon to vPost before? (Take for them to update their website that they received the parcel) Any idea how long they take to update it? Its been quite a few days and no response...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.