~Porter Japan Official Thread~

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yoshida Porter's line-up all along a few yrs once will swap models/colors with newer line-up series one. That's why back then during October when u posted yr original inquiry on this thread, I already responded to you with their Yoshidakaban online site catalogue to ask you to browse through their models, if it is not listed there means very likely discontinued/EOLed already. Tokyu Hands/Parco stores are just one of their stockist retailers in JP carrying their merchandise goods, very often their in-stock items gets sold out very fast or restocking status are much worse compared to the 3 flagship stores I had mentioned in my posts previously.

Sometimes Yoshida and Headporter will also run special collaborations with big name labels in JP such as BEAMS or Sony with special season releases, once these special edition merchandises gets sold out they will not re-manufacture them anymore.
:o

My original 1st to 5th choices were all listed on their online catalog, but still OOS.
In any case, I am happy with what i chosen in the end. :D:D

Btw, I went to taipei following my Tokyo trip, and saw what Porter International is carrying. Their designs (not as wide variety) followed closely to Porter but have a larger choices of colors. The inner lining is also different.

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TANKER | 2WAY WAIST BAG |

i wld like to buy this 30th anniversary edition. anyone can advise how can i purchase it online? amazon.jp only sell the normal colours

It's unfortunate to share with u this piece of news, but I have just checked the product item link u had pasted in yr original post, and on the page itself there is a disclaimer that mentions こちらの商品はオンライン通販対象外です which means this product item is not able to be purchased via their online shop conditions, meaning to say you can only purchase this model through their physical flagship store outlets or main stockist throughout Japan. So in this case online forwarding proxy services such as those that fellow HWZoner Donten have listed won't work for your case.

You may kindly check this link for the flagship store addresses yourself if you happen to have any friends or relatives heading over to Japan soon, can request them to help you buy this bag by quoting to the sales rep the product item no. which is 622-28302. Hope the above info helps.
:o

puiehz

Reaction score
hi,

posting here, currently in hong kong, but i am looking for yoshida porter only.

i went to one of the stores and all it had was porter international =(

Kenneth C

Reaction score
hi,

posting here, currently in hong kong, but i am looking for yoshida porter only.

i went to one of the stores and all it had was porter international =(

The power of Google:

SHOP INFO[

There are 4 stores in HK. I went to the store at Harbour City in mid Dec and bought a bag.

Shop 2517, Level 2, Gateway Arcade, Harbour City, Kowloon, H.K.

Happy shopping and enjoy the weather in HK now.

puiehz

Reaction score
The power of Google:

SHOP INFO[

There are 4 stores in HK. I went to the store at Harbour City in mid Dec and bought a bag.

thanks

10chars

Last edited:

quiksive

Reaction score
Was wonder if this is the right place to post my question about head porter. I have bought some stuff from head porter on the 3/1/2015, Order confirm and payment made but they yet to ship out. Was wondering how long is it for the payment and ship out date fr head porter online?

hydetetsu

Reaction score
Hi guys ,Is there any online site where I can get the porter yoshida maglite?

Because my one was loosen and drop off outside in the street .

hirosenkawa

Reaction score
Anyone has Takuya Kimura photos and his favorite Porters that Haonan mention on page 220? Or anyone manage to scan the page in Book 70th Anniv. Porter that showing Takuya Kimura and his Porters?
I really want to know which types that he has. Haonan, please?
Thanks.

KENJI_SUGIZO

Reaction score
Takuya Kimura Porter

Anyone has Takuya Kimura photos and his favorite Porters that Haonan mention on page 220? Or anyone manage to scan the page in Book 70th Anniv. Porter that showing Takuya Kimura and his Porters?
I really want to know which types that he has. Haonan, please?
Thanks.

NOT A Books Kinokuniya Chinese Magazines & Japanese Magazines Promotions + New Arrivals BLOG: Ando Roid ~ A.I. know LOVE? Drama Takuya Kimura Porter Sanforized Luggage Label Shoulder Bag

I bought this item in Osaka

lefthand

Reaction score
The power of Google:

SHOP INFO[

anyone knows out of the 4 stores which 1 carries the widest range? or all abt the same?

jeckcw

Reaction score
futaba-bag rakuten

rakuten futaba-bag is nice

this shop can ship international like sg,my
the most important is that the shop will help u to waive the GST 8% ,
to compensate postage fee

i have jz made an order of this on wednesday 4/2/15
global.rakuten.com/en/store/futaba-bag/item/613-09833/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rakuten futaba-bag is nice

this shop can ship international like sg,my
the most important is that the shop will help u to waive the GST 8% ,
to compensate postage fee

i have jz made an order of this on wednesday 4/2/15
global.rakuten.com/en/store/futaba-bag/item/613-09833/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en

Hi, which shop is that? Where is the location in SG?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.