[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindaichi24

Reaction score
anyway wanna ask a noob question.. for ps4 hor..i buy the game disc install liao.. when play still need disc to play or can just choose wad i wan to play from the system?

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why injustice gods among us not available for free for PS4 PS+?

Edit: just realized that it is free but have to search for it manually...

Last edited:
Reaction score
might as well wait till 4th quarter of next year where there will be ps4 slim. price range probably ard 300-400.

Slim or non slim actually no diff from the past generations right? Why bother to wait 2 years just for that... By then you will be looking forward to maybe ps5 liao

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Slim or non slim actually no diff from the past generations right? Why bother to wait 2 years just for that... By then you will be looking forward to maybe ps5 liao

there is no end to "future-proof" this kind of gaming console purchase. wait for slim then suddenly hear news of something else then keep hesitating. If me i would just make a quick decision now, if got discount just hoot and pak game online liao.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
The only diff between slim and non slim, it the fan and the weight..

there is no end to "future-proof" this kind of gaming console purchase. wait for slim then suddenly hear news of something else then keep hesitating. If me i would just make a quick decision now, if got discount just hoot and pak game online liao.

ppl say wait for ps4 slim then wait for ps5 then ps5 slim, by the time ps10 liao still saying same thing :s13:

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ppl say wait for ps4 slim then wait for ps5 then ps5 slim, by the time ps10 liao still saying same thing :s13:

ya like iPhone 4 dunno want to buy anot, then iPhone 9 still hesitating coz iPhone 9S maybe coming soon......

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still chionging my ps3 games so i can buy a ps4!

ps4 slim is still 2 years away ba

PS3 -> PS3 Slim (3 years)
PS3 Slim -> PS3 Super Slim (3 years)

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

quite a big difference. take ps3 for an example, the fat version is very prone to overheat and often will ylod/rlod and auto shut down. once it ylod/rlod have to buy new console. repairing only prolong lifespan for a while as ylod/rlod problem will come back again.

the slim version solve this issue and run much cooler. also it uses less power hence suitable for those that game for long hours. price for slim is also much cheaper.

if you are comparing ps3 slim and super slim, then there is not much difference apart from size, shape and price.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
quite a big difference. take ps3 for an example, the fat version is very prone to overheat and often will ylod/rlod and auto shut down. once it ylod/rlod have to buy new console. repairing only prolong lifespan for a while as ylod/rlod problem will come back again.

the slim version solve this issue and run much cooler. also it uses less power hence suitable for those that game for long hours. price for slim is also much cheaper.

if you are comparing ps3 slim and super slim, then there is not much difference apart from size, shape and price.

minor problems encountered by minority are magnified.

I dont have a problem with my 2 fat ps3s, but the newer 40gb fat one broke down :s13:

I never bought the super slim
just slim :o

think superslim disc door damm cheapskate feel :(

Cedesria

Reaction score
hooted the PS4 again 2 days ago using the SECRETONLY code. total damage less than $720 for PS4 camera bundle, 2 games, clear protector for PS4 and also the Hori 3DSLL Monster Hunter 4 Slider. Shiok, my wife had a good laugh seeing the AR Bots.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still chionging my ps3 games so i can buy a ps4!

ps4 slim is still 2 years away ba

PS3 -> PS3 Slim (3 years)
PS3 Slim -> PS3 Super Slim (3 years)

ps4 slim rumored to be available in 2015 4th quarter and will be announced at next e3. will have improved hardware and stability.

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hooted the PS4 again 2 days ago using the SECRETONLY code. total damage less than $720 for PS4 camera bundle, 2 games, clear protector for PS4 and also the Hori 3DSLL Monster Hunter 4 Slider. Shiok, my wife had a good laugh seeing the AR Bots.

u got your new ps4 already?

i hooted 2 days ago still awaiting shipment

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
minor problems encountered by minority are magnified.

I dont have a problem with my 2 fat ps3s, but the newer 40gb fat one broke down :s13:

I never bought the super slim
just slim :o

think superslim disc door damm cheapskate feel :(

this ylod/rlod problem is mostly encountered by ppl who game for long hours like half a day etc. if you are the type that game 1-2 hrs then most likely you won't encounter this.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
this ylod/rlod problem is mostly encountered by ppl who game for long hours like half a day etc. if you are the type that game 1-2 hrs then most likely you won't encounter this.

lol I play quite a lot of games and used it to watch blurays dvd

heng suay one.

LegendHeng

Reaction score
how do you ship the individual games together with ps4 console? Do at checkout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.