[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedesria

Reaction score
how do you ship the individual games together with ps4 console? Do at checkout?

Just checkout all together to get all 20% off. But i had a hard time trying to get the code working. Tried from 5pm - 10pm then finally managed to get the code working. Sometimes it would prompt invalid code during payment.

But all is good, gotten them at a steal. Was thinking either get this from rakuten or wait for the festive bundle which is coming this friday. But this deal is too good to pass since I already have the PS+ US. and the games from the festive bundle does not interest me except for LBP nia.

LegendHeng

Reaction score
Just checkout all together to get all 20% off. But i had a hard time trying to get the code working. Tried from 5pm - 10pm then finally managed to get the code working. Sometimes it would prompt invalid code during payment.

But all is good, gotten them at a steal. Was thinking either get this from rakuten or wait for the festive bundle which is coming this friday. But this deal is too good to pass since I already have the PS+ US. and the games from the festive bundle does not interest me except for LBP nia.

I see. Yes, good deal and very tempting indeed! Thanks for the info.

PAI KIA

Banned
Reaction score
i got at least 200-300 disc of PS3 games
so it is worth to hoot ps4 ? :s42:

some ps3 games still on seal ...no time to play :(

Cedesria

Reaction score
u bought from shopitree?

from shopitree?

Yes Shopitree. Actually I don't mind shipping via yamato. But the shipping prices scales damn scary.

PS4 alone = $11
PS4 with 2 games, screen protecter, 3DSLL MH4 Slider = $34!

Siao bo. They trying to tell me that the other few items are heavier and bulkier than the PS4 itself?

Cedesria

Reaction score
Anyway is the Rabbids Invasion fun? wanna buy to utilize it with the camera. Looking for fun games beside Just Dance 2015. Fat man hard to dance.

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes Shopitree. Actually I don't mind shipping via yamato. But the shipping prices scales damn scary.

PS4 alone = $11

Siao bo. They trying to tell me that the other few items are heavier and bulkier than the PS4 itself?

funny i just called them they say ps4 no more stock.... den will get back to me
:vijayadmin:

asdsieg

Reaction score
u bought from shopitree?

from shopitree?

yes i also brought from shopitree ? no stock ?? gg i still thinking of calling them . no stock still can put on sale at rakuten @ 699 . i think they don wan to deliver us the cheap one : ( should have select sell collect sia.. but @ toh guan there

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

PS4 alone = $11

lol gamemartz
if no discount ish retail pricing one their shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.