[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

xternity

Reaction score
But I got 1 r1 just dance I can't download dlc songs for that cause I am using Asia ps plus is there any work around?

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But I got 1 r1 just dance I can't download dlc songs for that cause I am using Asia ps plus is there any work around?

You can still play with you asia account.

Vincent87

Reaction score
yes. very very limited qty.
Details to be reveal tomorrow for singapore
yeah, maybe only 20pcs.. i wonder how much will it be? heard that JP is 49,980Yen, UK is £499 and US is $499, hope that we are getting the around retail price too.. Pre order or need to go down and queue again..

Last edited:

Vincent87

Reaction score
So I have to purchase another us ps plus?
No need my friend u just need to create a account and just buy will do.. FYI u are unable to buy directly, bcoz they only accept US credit card.. the only way to work is to purchase credit gift card from amazon and top up to your account 1st...

Last edited:
Reaction score
You guys already have a normal set Liao still willing to buy the 20anniversary see as a collectible or you haven have the normal ones, going to open this collectable and use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.