EDMW Knife Collectors

slowstatic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amazon doesn't really sell fixed knives oversea. Middleman shipper doesn't ship knives too.

Ebay is way too dangerous to buy knives too, as they will not be covered .

Knifecenter is still the best. Urbantoolhaus can be great like black tactical(more expensive by 10-30%), as they are local.

You see the amazon prices and wan to try them? Dun regret, as their prices plus shipping almost add about the same.

U search for blades,there are some fixed knifes which Amazon ships to SG, somemore over $125 it's FSS. But I never try b4

Anyone tried ?

squarebox

Reaction score
Amazon ships a few Mora to Singapore.

GPGT
p1DHD0v.jpg

Last edited:

elloy909

Reaction score
Hey guys
Clearing a few stuff to get moolah to buy christmas presents.

1. Boker Rhino (sharpened and used) - 8/10 $85

2.Kershaw One ton (factory edge, rarely carried) - $45

pm me for pics thanks

Last edited:

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
They are the limited edition sprint runs, not in s30v. The blue 1 is m390 and grey is in cts-xhp

CTS20CP actually for the foliage green (grey).

They are the supersteel para 2s - M390, CTS 204p and CPM20CP are all in the same league. The last one comes with the Ranger Green (a knifeworks exclusive). The blue M390 is IIRC a Bentobox exclusive...

In the market, the blue M390 is priciest after the S90V/154 sanmai (that one is too collectible at the market price, nobody will use it). I recall selling my CTS204P version so long ago, only to realise it's collectible! :(

Anyways, Hobcraz, if you want to collect the supersteel sets I can sell you my Hunter Green CTS204P for you to complete your trio since Alantcy is selling his M390 and CPM20CP versions. Mine has the aftermarket deep carry titanium clip too - very chantek! =:p

I have too many knives and need to offload them before Xmas. Come get your Xmas fix from Santa Vespa :s13::s13::s13:.

Last edited:

lloop9

Reaction score
“Chinese Cutting Sword” designed by Scott M. Rodell

Hey guys,

Has anyone import a sharpened sword before? Many many yrs ago my query with A&E is no, dunno if that rule has since relax abit? I'm thinking of this: “Chinese Cutting Sword” designed by Scott M. Rodell

SMRjianAll.jpg

FiSh_23

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anyone import a sharpened sword before? Many many yrs ago my query with A&E is no, dunno if that rule has since relax abit? I'm thinking of this: “Chinese Cutting Sword” designed by Scott M. Rodell

Still no i think. Especially its a sharpened one.

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
small bump for my Xmas sale goodies:

1. Kifaru x-ray pack foliage green with belt and strap keepers excellent-like new) - USD500

2. withdrawn

3. ZT801 folder NIB - USD212

4. Stuart Harvey puukko with ballbearing damscus blade(ie. 'smashed 52100 steel), mammoth ivory (with some blue hues) and brown mallee burl handles and a new beautiful (Refurbished and new leather sheath from maker) - USD265

5. Withdrawn

6. Para 2 Knifeworks Exclusive Run Hunter Green and Carpenter CTS204P steel with after market titanium deep carry clip NIB - USD265.

All prices are via paypal nett of fees. I can also take SGD at present exchange rates if you prefer. If you take 3 or more items, we can negotiate a slight discount during this Xmas season =:p

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

timber2

Reaction score
Some stuffs to go:
1. Nocturnal Fixed Blades - Tanto Yeti (Full Black) and OBR (Full Camo)
2. Strider SA Full Titanium - One and only (Custom)
3. Strider Folder SMF - Gun Scale
4. Spartan Blades
5. Surefire Delta Folder
6. Crusader Forge both Folder and Fixed Blade

All are new and never carried. Comes as original boxes if available.

Msg me at 83880429 for images as I got too low count to post images.

Bump....

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.