Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

S1rius

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone shipped Amazon items to 65daigou usa?

Is it left on dock and signed by wang?

How long it takes for 65daigou to be updated?

Hey, my item reached 65daigou on e 2nd Dec, but till now,no updates from daigou. My temarks from amazon was exactly e same as yours.

member_2359

Reaction score
Something funny happened with comgateway today. I bought 4 items last month and their declared the parcel with a volumetric weight of 2kg. Today I tried their free live quote system, added the same 4 items into their system and they say it would probably be 6kg in terms of volumetric weight.

Terribly unpredictable.

Disappointing forwarder.

Peach Tea

Suspended
Reaction score
Something funny happened with comgateway today. I bought 4 items last month and their declared the parcel with a volumetric weight of 2kg. Today I tried their free live quote system, added the same 4 items into their system and they say it would probably be 6kg in terms of volumetric weight.

Terribly unpredictable.

Disappointing forwarder.

i alr start using daigou. cgw damn expensive

buyonline1977

Reaction score
Sharing Shipping Charges

Hi all,
Just wish to seek some feedback that if come out the ideas to sharing international shipping charges S$8.00/kg (min is 1kg shipping) no base rates from USA to Singapore and meet up for collection at selected MRT station ( for below 5kg). Handling fees is S$1.50 per item. Shipping times every Monday from USA to Singapore and taking about 5-7working days. Please refer to below how the thing work.

0. Only buying and ship those item is shippable -No perfume or liquid item and all prohibited item.
1.Ship to same address created for the group of the user here.
2. Forward the invoice and tracking one obtained from merchant to email provided.
3. Will reply to the email address provided once the parcel is received and updated - for the parcel dimension n weight info.
4.Payment via paypal (add 3%)or internet banking prior to collection.
Above is suggestion is meant for ShipForMe .Welcome to feedback.

Regards,
Andy

member_2359

Reaction score
i alr start using daigou. cgw damn expensive

They gave me $7 as a welcome gift, and a $10 voucher to encourage me to use their services. So it's free $17 this time round.

And, there is a 10% off 1st 500g coupon. Might as well use them before closing the account.

lekguan

Reaction score
Not really,
cgw/vpost per 0.5 kg rate is $3 after ave 20% card discount + 5% cashback/rewards, but with base rate of US$11
65dg is $4.50 /500gms. with no promo/cashback payment modes, but no base charge. (currently 15% off for BF period only).

Accounting for other fuel surcharges/insurance costs, the breakpoint is 4kg (under 4kg, good for 65dg). Thier website/declare/payment system a little more hassle too.

My personal guideline:
small consolidated shipemnts <S300 - CGW/hsg (gst on whole shipment CIS)
medium consolidated shipments >$300 - vpost (gst on single item CIS only)
small single/few items (total under 4vkg : 65dg

catch ball?

iirc , they are positioned more for expat re-location , good for big/bulk furniture/effects shipment. Our peanuts parcels not worth and ex- with them.
My calculation turns out quite different? Cheapest I can find is vpost using citibank, per 500g, (0.72+0.19)*5*0.8(citi discount)*0.95(cashback)= ~S$3.45

65 daigou is after 15% discount, $3.83.

Volumetric weight, vpost goes by /5000, 65daigou is /6000. Even with 1.1x chargeable weight for 65dg, vpost is still about 9% higher in volumetric weight overall. If we assume half the packages are volume dominated (likely most packages are), we can take it as 4.5%. Accounting this way, vpost is $0.23 cheaper per 500g. Break even point would be 20.6kg.

Factor that in free repack, accounting volumes in 10g instead of 100g, 65daigou definitely is cheaper. CGW/HSG even more ex. If I find 65dg service is acceptable, my CGW prime can throw away liao.

Even after BF discount is over, HSG 10% off + OCBC 6% cashback and 65dg no discount, I calculated break-even is 6.5KG (6% fuel surcharge, 1.3 exchange rate BEFORE fx fees, 50% volume dominated). factor in free repack for first 2KG savings, cumulative weight, I think 65daigou is likely to be cheaper in almost every scenario, unless you are orders are all large or very heavy items.

feist_

Reaction score
hmm.. anyone had any real reviews with 65daigou before? i know they're good for China, but i googled and google mapped their US address but it reflects a "SWL business solutions" that is not in business anymore? (click "there is an alert for this business" on BBB.org)

on google maps it looks like a small shopping centre? abit worried that my things will be left out at night or something, then get stolen :eek:

member_2359

Reaction score
hmm.. anyone had any real reviews with 65daigou before? i know they're good for China, but i googled and google mapped their US address but it reflects a "SWL business solutions" that is not in business anymore? (click "there is an alert for this business" on BBB.org)

on google maps it looks like a small shopping centre? abit worried that my things will be left out at night or something, then get stolen :eek:

hehehe, my item arrived at their warehouse and signed for as per USPS notice. But 2 days liao, 65dg still have not informed me about the item arriving at their warehouse. If item is signed for by someone else, will 65dg compensate huh?

feist_

Reaction score
hehehe, my item arrived at their warehouse and signed for as per USPS notice. But 2 days liao, 65dg still have not informed me about the item arriving at their warehouse. If item is signed for by someone else, will 65dg compensate huh?

thats why i ask if got reviews, ideally for usa service. haha. i shall wait and see. they seem slower than cgw.. and must pay extra to get a home delivery. laoniang is lazy to go pick up.

shall kiv first

davidib

Reaction score
In the same boat

Hey, my item reached 65daigou on e 2nd Dec, but till now,no updates from daigou. My temarks from amazon was exactly e same as yours.

Hi

I am also waiting for an order to be reflected in 65daigou. It was delivered to their US warehouse on 1 Dec afternoon US local time. It was also left in dock, signed by wang.

Had a lady from 65daigou call me 2 days ago saying that the shipment was actually signed by a person not from 65dg in their US warehouse, and they now have to search for the package from other people around their warehouse who may have signed on the 65dg staffs' behalf.:s11:

Going to give them a call tomorrow to find out what's the situation.

S1rius

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

I am also waiting for an order to be reflected in 65daigou. It was delivered to their US warehouse on 1 Dec afternoon US local time. It was also left in dock, signed by wang.

Had a lady from 65daigou call me 2 days ago saying that the shipment was actually signed by a person not from 65dg in their US warehouse, and they now have to search for the package from other people around their warehouse who may have signed on the 65dg staffs' behalf.:s11:

Going to give them a call tomorrow to find out what's the situation.

Same, signed by wang. Omg! Do let us know of the outcome?

hyperpower

Reaction score
any knows why I can't pay comgateway with my DBS card? I keep getting "We are unable to charge your card"

kahkah

Reaction score
Same here. My item is "left with individual" on 2 dec 10am US time as reflected on USPS. But till now no update on 65dg

sid3winder

Reaction score
Poor Customer Service

I ordered a bunch of stuff through CGW (shoes / bags) and got charged a flat 5kg for my shoes which only weighed <2kg. Amazon quoted the details for shipping weight at 2 POUNDS.

Even using the volumetric calculation from 14x11x5 inches I arrived at a weight of 2.5kg. I tried contacting the customer service but all I got was just a bunch of crap about how their shipping calculations are based on volumetric weight. To top it all off, the conversation ended abruptly with a goodbye from their end.

Got another reply from their CSO stating once again the volumetric weight crap. I wish that they can explain the discrepancy between 2kg and 5kg over here. It was a total bill shock for me so I suggest to future buyers to properly do their research and not just depend on amazon shipping weights.

Just another frustrated CGW customer over here

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.