Any place for late night shopping at tokyo

skyblood

Reaction score
Hi All, i'll be heading to tokyo/kyoto/osaka. i found out that most shopping center closed around 20:00 to 21:00. Is there any shopping center or places that i can walk around after the usual closing time. Pls help to recommend places for late night shopping. Thanks

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All, i'll be heading to tokyo/kyoto/osaka. i found out that most shopping center closed around 20:00 to 21:00. Is there any shopping center or places that i can walk around after the usual closing time. Pls help to recommend places for late night shopping. Thanks

Can go Donki if there's one near where you stay
???????

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heard of Don Quijote before. Anything nice to buy there?

They have stuffs from toilet rolls right up to LV bags and Rolexes, so for those that suffers insomnia, its a nice place to kill time.:)

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks cpuer, will check out that place. basically in japan there's not much place to go after 10pm. Am i right ?

Normal nightlife places lo. Like kabukicho and Roppongi. But I never been to these kind of places, so pls wait for those who frequent them to advise :s13:

For drink, they have izakaya that open till very late. Some Ichiran ramens open s24hrs.

example:
ICHIRAN Shinjuku

For the experience, you can try the row of eateries at Yurakucho. Unique izakaya and what not operate under the train tracks
Tokyo Neighborhood: Izakaya Under the Train Tracks at Yurakucho | life to reset
http://www.tokyorepublicblog.com/yurakucho-dining-under-train-tracks/

Last edited:

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
daylight is short in winter and the sky gets dark pretty early. so it is better to just sleep earlier and set off earlier the next morning to make full use of the daylight.
for me, usually by the time the shops closes at 9 or 9.30pm, and i make my way back to hotel and wash up, it is probably about 11pm... just nice go sleep. next morning wake up at 6+, get ready for 7am breakfast at Toyoko-inn :p

wwwsquallcom

Reaction score
At night so cold you still want to hang outside to shop.

Like evilerniex say I rather sleep earlier and wake up for tomorrow

fuzzybear

Master Member
Reaction score
At night so cold you still want to hang outside to shop.

Like evilerniex say I rather sleep earlier and wake up for tomorrow

for me i hack care the cold i like to walk in the snow n cold
at susukino ahaha
even try to go back home from ueno late too from akiba
and i walk alone alone the path from akiba to ueno

fuzzybear

Master Member
Reaction score
Normal nightlife places lo. Like kabukicho and Roppongi. But I never been to these kind of places, so pls wait for those who frequent them to advise :s13:

For drink, they have izakaya that open till very late. Some Ichiran ramens open s24hrs.

example:
ICHIRAN Shinjuku

For the experience, you can try the row of eateries at Yurakucho. Unique izakaya and what not operate under the train tracks
Tokyo Neighborhood: Izakaya Under the Train Tracks at Yurakucho | life to reset
Y

nice photography too the yurakucho

sereneong19

Reaction score
Ikebukuro also not bad. the pharmacy close shop quite late and there are many izakayas around also.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.