Reaction score
LCHF

Write up in Chinese haha

loll.....buy r8 free butter

r8-560.jpg

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Won't the evaporated milk in that contain enough carbs to knock you out of keto?

Don't think so - that amount of evaporated milk is quite little - maybe 10cc?

Personally I think it's a myth that we need to be in ketosis all the time

If we are well adapted - we can switch in and out quite easily...

But we still need to keep carbs reasonably low - usually less than 30-50g (depending on how well your body handles carb plus the activity that you do)...

1920_me

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting documentary on diets in general.

But, interesting qn. do u know anyone whom the LCHF lifestyle hasnt worked on?

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting documentary on diets in general.

But, interesting qn. do u know anyone whom the LCHF lifestyle hasnt worked on?

it does not work on ill informed ppl who give plenty of excuses.

the start of everything begins in the mind.

Yup, got to feed the mind first...

People who don't usually end up getting it wrong and then blame it for not working...

Doing without understanding is dangerous - same with anything in life

There are a lot of resources out there - don't want to read, there's always youtube too...no excuse for not doing our own research...

xuan87

Reaction score

People who don't usually end up getting it wrong and then blame it for not working...

There are a lot of resources out there - don't want to read, there's always youtube too...no excuse for not doing our own research...

Perfect example is my dad. After seeing me on the LCHF diet successfully for the last 2 months, he also wanted to try. Problem is.... he's vegetarian and we don't cook at home (so can't cook those low carbs, high protein meat replacements).

Keep telling him it won't work but he still want to try. Gave him a great book to read but it seems like he didn't absorb anything. Kept asking me what can eat what cannot eat (Google?!?). Also can't come to terms that fruits are basically no no.

In the end, 2 days after he started the diet, he got such a bad hunger pang that he had to eat bread (the only food we have at home lol) :s13::s13:.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
it does not work on ill informed ppl who give plenty of excuses.

the start of everything begins in the mind.

these are the people who change diet from month to month and follow the latest diet trend.

who knows? they may be eating low carb processed food.

we're just living a lifestyle.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Perfect example is my dad. After seeing me on the LCHF diet successfully for the last 2 months, he also wanted to try. Problem is.... he's vegetarian and we don't cook at home (so can't cook those low carbs, high protein meat replacements).

Keep telling him it won't work but he still want to try. Gave him a great book to read but it seems like he didn't absorb anything. Kept asking me what can eat what cannot eat (Google?!?). Also can't come to terms that fruits are basically no no.

In the end, 2 days after he started the diet, he got such a bad hunger pang that he had to eat bread (the only food we have at home lol) :s13::s13:.

maybe try telling him that on lchf you eat a lot of vegetables too?

eat vegetables healthy doesn't meat eat meat and butter is unhealthy.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score

ya some people can watch animes/korean drama online but they just don't want to research and read and watch youtube and say the diet doesn't work.

and when it doesn't work they quit without finding out why.

bella_

Reaction score

bella_

Reaction score
use peeler to peel into thin slices.. stack the slices on each other and then cut into noodles strips eh sai buay?

what is peeler? that thing u use to peel potato skin?

actually i tot of just cut thin strips like achar.
can make lettuce ver too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.