Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

sirbrian

Reaction score
Stupid vpost claim they did not received my US merchant shipped out item even I track it has reach their post. Anybody experience such thing before? How do I deal with it?

I am experiencing worse than this, they could not find my package and I have something to declare but the tracking number is different. Everyday I have been calling and till no hope:(

Posted the following in their FB page:
"vPost is just pathetic and not able to resolve even a simple missing package! I have other articles already on hold since 6 days and 1 article with a tracking number that does not reflect to the one that is still missing! How bloody useless this call operators are. Everyday I have been calling and each day the operator say they don't see the previous day's operator has followed up on the issue with vPost USA.
USELESS! THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I AM USING VPOST!!!!!!"

idiots

Reaction score
I have a comgateway and borderlessbuys account. They both have the same US address. If I sent items to this address, would I be able to check out using either one?

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have a package stuck at borderlinx, its actually the dynaflo liquid armour.

How do I get borderlinx to ship to Singapore. It says its prohibited.

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have you guys packages at 65dg been found? my from last fri till now still not updated on website...:vijayadmin:

member_2359

Reaction score
have you guys packages at 65dg been found? my from last fri till now still not updated on website...:vijayadmin:

Mine found after I asked 65dg. It's on its way here. I think you should ask 65dg where is your parcel.

I just received email from vpost. It seems they are having similar issues whereby USPS/UPS/FEDEX delivering items to wrong warehouse. I assume they are all clustered at the same area.

lekguan

Reaction score
From their FB page:
[Updates on USA parcels]
Parcels signed on 4 Dec (US time), our USA side will clear them by 12/12/14 (SG time).
Parcels signed on 5 Dec (US time), our USA side will clear them by 14/12/14 (SG time).
Parcels signed during 06 - 08 Dec, we aim to clear them by early next week.
If your parcels signed during this period don’t get updated in our system by the above-mentioned time, please contact our customer service via website/hotline, provide them your ID and parcel tracking no.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in processing your parcels that reached our US warehouse. Though we have prepared more manpower for Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, the surge in arriving parcels is too strong that jammed our warehouse and operation much more than expected. We regret to disappoint you in any way during this period and your trust and support are very much appreciated.

We understand that many customers are awaiting for the parcels to arrive before Christmas. We would like to ensure that special arrangements in international shipping will be made to have the parcels shipped to Singapore the soonest.
We seek your kind understanding on this matter and we will try our best to avoid similar situation from happening in the future.

For any feedback, complains or parcel updates, we strongly advise you to contact our Customer Service Officers via our website/hotline. Our Social Media Team does not have the access to check orders, thus interrupting our CS colleagues who are in the process of answering Enquiries to investigate Facebook comments. This has had a negative roundabout effect on customers - receiving two sets of replies from two teams at two different timings on two sites, with the Enquiry coming in later as the CSOs have been delayed by Facebook comments.

Last but not least, thank you for your patience.

Sincerely
65daigou Team
V slow.. Some of my parcels delivered 11/12/14 (US time), so I think need wait 1 week to clear.... New year lo.....

kokitty

Reaction score
any knows why I can't pay comgateway with my DBS card? I keep getting "We are unable to charge your card"

maybe the comgateway rep can enlighten us on this? I can't charge my DBS card sucessfully too! was able to do it previously before your promo started..

Also, can we transfer packages from comgateway to hopshop or vice versa?

hognairda

Reaction score
Received this email today. For info only.

Dear Customers,
Over the past week, we have been receiving queries from our customers about their packages, reflecting as "delivered" to our warehouse but not in their vPost accounts. Hence payment cannot be effected. We would like to inform you that our investigations with the US delivery providers show that many of these packages have not been physically received by us, but delivered to a wrong warehouse. Similarly we have also received some packages delivered to our warehouse not belonging to our vPost customers. The US delivery providers have informed us that they are doing their best to put right the situation.

Although such incidents are not within the control of vPost, in the interest of our customers, we have been working closely with the US delivery providers to locate any mis-routed packages that belong to vPost customers. We seek your patience in this matter as we do our best to reduce the inconvenience caused.

Please find below some answers to your frequently asked questions:

How do I know if my package is mis-routed?
If the scan status of your package is showing as 'delivered' but not showing in your vPost account after more than 3 working days, it is possible your package is mis-routed.

What can I do if my package is mis-routed?
Kindly raise an enquiry with the retailer who can request investigation from their delivery provider.

How long it take vPost to process delivered packages?
Extra manpower has been deployed at our US warehouse to process items round the clock. Packages received at our warehouse will be processed immediately, and should reflect in your account within 1 to 2 working days.

Deadline for delivery before Christmas
Today is the cut-off date for the payment of packages to receive your items before Christmas. Please proceed to make payment for all your current packages to ensure you received your packages on time.

What else can vPost do to help me with those packages mis-routed by US delivery providers
For mis-routed packages, vPost has made special provision for all our customers, to waive the base charge of the applicable shipping fee for those packages received after 12th December.

We thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Regards,
vPost

kokitty

Reaction score
Yup u can. I got my parcel transferred from HSG to CGW.

Thanks so much for confirming my suspicions:)

I guess as much as i had been ********ted. Live chatted with them to transfer my items from HSG to CGW, manged to do it months back. Last week, they told me that they was a change in policy and refused to do so. Some silly security system in place where they can no longer transfer even if both accounts are registered in the same name unless i can prove to them that the parcel was sent to the wrong address.

I don't mind if they tell us upfront that they find it cumbersome to do transfer for us. But ********ting the customer is a NO NO.

member_2359

Reaction score
I think you are mistaken. My transfer was in end November. If what they told you was last week, your news is apparently updated. There could really be a new policy to limit how we can make use of our perks.

Thanks so much for confirming my suspicions:)

I guess as much as i had been ********ted. Live chatted with them to transfer my items from HSG to CGW, manged to do it months back. Last week, they told me that they was a change in policy and refused to do so. Some silly security system in place where they can no longer transfer even if both accounts are registered in the same name unless i can prove to them that the parcel was sent to the wrong address.

I don't mind if they tell us upfront that they find it cumbersome to do transfer for us. But ********ting the customer is a NO NO.

mokseng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amidst all the poor service from 65daigou, IMO if they can survive this and get back to normal operations again, they shld still do okay as their rates for small parcels are still good.

Has anyone tried gshipexpress? Their partner is dhl, and got free repacking, which is v attractive to remove all the doubts of the buyer in terms of being charged excessively due to inefficient packaging. Their website nv say got base charge or not.

member_2359

Reaction score
Amidst all the poor service from 65daigou, IMO if they can survive this and get back to normal operations again, they shld still do okay as their rates for small parcels are still good.

Has anyone tried gshipexpress? Their partner is dhl, and got free repacking, which is v attractive to remove all the doubts of the buyer in terms of being charged excessively due to inefficient packaging. Their website nv say got base charge or not.

Gship Express

Did a calculation. An item with actual weight of 1.5kg, box dimension 12 inch x 10 inch x 5 inch would cost USD20.14

base fee USD9.90
Every 0.5kg $2.45USD / per 0.5kg
Fuel Surcharge $0.44USD / per 0.5kg

member_2359

Reaction score
Like tt quite ex right?

Same item over at CGW would be US19.55. Have not catered for the insurance and fuel surcharge.

I would think quite similar lah.

But the same parcel will be SGD18 or SGD23.50 on 65dg depending on the 1.1 times chargeable volumetric weight.

feist_

Reaction score

if..they..can.. find it. I actually shipped smth to them using 2 day shipping and it hasn't been found after 3 days.

skaade

Master Member
Reaction score
im a first time vpost user, thought with all the perks from citibank, shipping rate should be good. used vpost as my forwarder for my timbuk2 stuff and omg the charges are freaking expensive! can any vpost users share their insights on my costing?

From VPOST:
Category: Bags,
Product value: USD 265.00
Actual weight: 5.9 kg
Chargeable weight: 11.8 kg

Shipping Cost SGD 153.44
Base charge:13.40
Weight charge:84.96
Fuel surcharge:22.42
Repacking charge:0.00
Holding fee:0.00
Customs tax:32.66 - what custom tax? GST? my stuff did not hit S$400 what.

WTF! why is my actual weight to chargeable weight almost doubled? i called vpost on fri but they say call center overwhelmed and will call me back. still waiting for that call and decided to ask here as well.

my friend emailed vpost about repacking the items and vpost's response was:
We would like to inform you that vPost did not attempt repacking of the package. Kindly proceed to make the payment.

Vpost does repack the item under certain conditions and repacking is sole discretion of vpost.

WTF again! First you charge us for repacking service, secondly, since we are paying customers we dont get to choose for our items to be repacked, it is at vpost's discretion?!

can anyone pls share their vpost experience with me? thanks much!

SkimMilk

Master Member
Reaction score
im a first time vpost user, thought with all the perks from citibank, shipping rate should be good. used vpost as my forwarder for my timbuk2 stuff and omg the charges are freaking expensive! can any vpost users share their insights on my costing?

From VPOST:

Shipping Cost SGD 153.44

WTF! why is my actual weight to chargeable weight almost doubled? i called vpost on fri but they say call center overwhelmed and will call me back. still waiting for that call and decided to ask here as well.

We would like to inform you that vPost did not attempt repacking of the package. Kindly proceed to make the payment.

Vpost does repack the item under certain conditions and repacking is sole discretion of vpost.

WTF again! First you charge us for repacking service, secondly, since we are paying customers we dont get to choose for our items to be repacked, it is at vpost's discretion?!

My colleague had some bad experience with them as well. He asked for the item to be destroyed or rejected instead as he doesn't want to pay vPost at all. They finally rejected the item back to Amazon and my colleague got a refund.

I personally have not used their service at all, and am actually afraid to use them.

I've shipped a Timbuk2 bag to SG before, via comgateway. Also horrendous pricing due to the packing. They don't fold the bag in half, just dump it into a big box. Comgateway offered to repack it and so I saved on the shipping. The bag I got wasn't expensive though, only US$29 (after steep discount).

fivefive

Reaction score

From VPOST:

Shipping Cost SGD 153.44

what a rip off ,i ordered from amazon . The shipping is only $18.45 for a mid size D-lux messenger bag.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.