DITA - Elegant simplicity. Ultimate purity.

Reaction score
****....................... Demoed The Truth and now kena poison liao....... Sounds so good with my iPhone 4 how much better would it sound with my coming X5??????
Ps guys is there like some onboard computer on The Truth? It's like it adapts to every type of song I throw at it...

xuan87

Reaction score
Anyone tried the balanced version with the AK players?

Also, can anyone share where you can get just the truth cable and at what price?

Personally, I'm hoping that Dita can offer their fat cable separately too, it's one of the best cables I've ever seen with regards to balance between flexibility and thickness. I'll love to use it with my CIEM too.

xuan87

Reaction score
DITA is a Singaporean coy actually...

Yup, and they hang out frequently at E1. In fact when I was there yesterday, one of the founders was there too but had stepped out for the moment so I didn't meet him.

Seth Lee

Reaction score
Anyone tried the balanced version with the AK players?

Also, can anyone share where you can get just the truth cable and at what price?

Personally, I'm hoping that Dita can offer their fat cable separately too, it's one of the best cables I've ever seen with regards to balance between flexibility and thickness. I'll love to use it with my CIEM too.

don't hold your breath for the truth cables for after market iems ... you will NOT make it ;)

xuan87

Reaction score
don't hold your breath for the truth cables for after market iems ... you will NOT make it ;)

It's more a wish for the fat cable. I will rather get a cable with mic for my customs though.

I know that the truth cables are/were being offered for sale separately but I'm not interested in it nor do i know how to get it and from where.

capri87

Reaction score
is dita the answer iem still worthy to buy now? Dont see much attention on dita iems recently

adderrs

Reaction score
looking for complementary or alternative?

Well both. :s13:
My only IEM is Dita Truth and I absolutely love it, but the housing is too hard and uncomfortable for me, couldn't wear more than 20mins or else my ears will get very painful. So I'm looking for alternative with similar sound signature while at the same time also open to complementary since I love it too much to be selling it even though I can only listen to it for short time frame daily.

Seth Lee

Reaction score
Well both. :s13:
My only IEM is Dita Truth and I absolutely love it, but the housing is too hard and uncomfortable for me, couldn't wear more than 20mins or else my ears will get very painful. So I'm looking for alternative with similar sound signature while at the same time also open to complementary since I love it too much to be selling it even though I can only listen to it for short time frame daily.

you may want to try on different eartips. something with a longer stem.

personally, for DD, along with the Truth balanced, do have the new Dream, MDR-EX1000, CA Lyra and Vega.

adderrs

Reaction score
you may want to try on different eartips. something with a longer stem.

personally, for DD, along with the Truth balanced, do have the new Dream, MDR-EX1000, CA Lyra and Vega.

Many thanks for the suggestions, Seth. Appreciate it.

Yes, I've tried all kinds of longer stems but doesn't help much, including tips sent by a friend who used to work for Dita. I'm also contemplating fitting in a custom shell "Snugs" but still undecided due to lack of review on its fit, compatibility and implication on sonic qualities with DD, even though the manufacturer claimed that it does.

I have tested the campfire series but fit and comfort for my ears are even worst than DD.

Isn't MDR-EX1000 discontinued by Sony? Hope it is still available for sales. Will check this out. :D

As for Dita Dream, for that price I would go for CIEM. :s13:

Seth Lee

Reaction score
Many thanks for the suggestions, Seth. Appreciate it.

Yes, I've tried all kinds of longer stems but doesn't help much, including tips sent by a friend who used to work for Dita. I'm also contemplating fitting in a custom shell "Snugs" but still undecided due to lack of review on its fit, compatibility and implication on sonic qualities with DD, even though the manufacturer claimed that it does.

I have tested the campfire series but fit and comfort for my ears are even worst than DD.

Isn't MDR-EX1000 discontinued by Sony? Hope it is still available for sales. Will check this out. :D

As for Dita Dream, for that price I would go for CIEM. :s13:

Sadly Snugs do changes the sound of the Truth. As for the EX1000, if you look hard enough, can still find in Japan.

There isn't a CIEM able to compare with the unique DD performance of the Dream. Am using 64audio and Vision Ears customs.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.