[Official] The WWE Thread

killless

Master Member
Reaction score
Reading the spoilers..looks like I will only watch the opening match and the main event.
****ing cena with superman booking again and big sshow going over rowan is ridiculous.

Small guys also can beat big show. Believe!

wadchiuhuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dont watch wwe often but this PPV was boring

only ziggler match was good.... filler matches like kane vs ryback... zzz
and match winner by exploding monitor.... ???? main event was a "spotfest"

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
nzkdv5.jpg

:s13:

Sandow quite acrobatic to be able to do all these stunts.

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
TLC match is much more entertaining last time when there is Dudley boys, hardy, edge and Christian etc.. And ffs brock really need to come back and lose his title to anyone except cena since he mia for so long

lionelfoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think cena will lose to brock lesnar..... den roman reigns will win lesnar and defeat seth rollins

killless

Master Member
Reaction score
TLC match is much more entertaining last time when there is Dudley boys, hardy, edge and Christian etc.. And ffs brock really need to come back and lose his title to anyone except cena since he mia for so long

Yup, their triangle ladder matches were so entertaining! Subsequently they try to mix in other wrestlers but e effect isn't quite e same as e 6 of them.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.