Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah lau, boh jio hor ...

But no problem, it was well compensated by the delicious Alaskan King Crabs. I think I ate as much as Robin on that day.:s13: And yes, the top ups were very frequent. In fact, the guy who was manning the seafood station had boxes of seafood stacked behind him to ensure that it never ran out. When I was leaving the restaurant, I saw the replenishments with even bigger sized crabs! But I too full to eat liao. I didn't have the pralines, instead I only had fruits and coffee before I call it a day! Too full liao!

Hello ... you also never jio me, secret date with robin =:p When you guys going in Jan, then tell me lor. I tink striker also keen to try.

Wah, want good stuff really cannot got for those promos. Previously during their lunch promo, from those big scallops replenish to malnourished fan scallops ...

Their alcoholic pralines are nice. Machiam like eating royce buffet :D

duriand24

Reaction score
Hello ... you also never jio me, secret date with robin =:p When you guys going in Jan, then tell me lor. I tink striker also keen to try.

Wah, want good stuff really cannot got for those promos. Previously during their lunch promo, from those big scallops replenish to malnourished fan scallops ...

Their alcoholic pralines are nice. Machiam like eating royce buffet :D
When I'm back from holidays next year, I will organize a session to reciprocate for all the sessions I have attended which were organized by you guys. So far, all the buffets I went with you guys were superb and marvelous!

May I take this opportunity to send my early wishes to all makan kakis and fellow forumers a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2015!

for-kel

Reaction score
Hi all
Any recommendations for lunch/dinner range around 40-50/person?(for 2)
No cc for any other promotion. :(

Prefer international, best got crab (chilie/black pepper)
My wife like this.

robincheok

Reaction score
I am really hungry now, lets catch up soon and have a merry christmas and happy new year.........

When I'm back from holidays next year, I will organize a session to reciprocate for all the sessions I have attended which were organized by you guys. So far, all the buffets I went with you guys were superb and marvelous!

May I take this opportunity to send my early wishes to all makan kakis and fellow forumers a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2015!

wizzyslurpee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wryoO8L.jpg

7fkYUw3.jpg

Any idea what the 4-tier steamboat means? As in literally some 4 layer device like as shown in the picture? Or 4 categories of food? :s11:

For the ala carte Chinese food buffet, how does this place compare to Ban Heng?

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
^ that's the so called pagoda steamboat with grill. seems like going to start becoming a trend soon after mookata.

these two i know of :
jiu mao jiu @ pomo [singapore]
巴黎铁塔火锅 eiffel tower steamboat [malaysia]

for jiu mao jiu, they got deals on groupon before.

maybe these photos will provide a better concept understanding

45c55591-e55a-4b70-ae75-b06b117d4375.jpg

975de6ee-b889-4b28-a400-95fa4da6fa3c.jpg

Telur17

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^ that's the so called pagoda steamboat with grill. seems like going to start becoming a trend soon after mookata.

these two i know of :

so interesting! did a google search and saw its been available at peach garden for some time.

Epic four-tier steamboat in Singapore | The Straits Times SoShiok

Last edited by a moderator:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I'm back from holidays next year, ... May I take this opportunity to send my early wishes to all makan kakis and fellow forumers a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2015!

Wah, you holidaying til next yr? So nice :) So where are you heading?

Have a great Christmas n 2015 too! May we enjoy more n more buffets in the coming years :D

Hi all
Any recommendations for lunch/dinner range around 40-50/person?(for 2) No cc for any other promotion. :(

My wife like this.

Hmmm, no cc ... Buffet town? I know they serve cooked crabs for dinner. Kushinbo might have cooked crabs too.

for-kel

Reaction score
Hmmm, no cc ... Buffet town? I know they serve cooked crabs for dinner. Kushinbo might have cooked crabs too.

Try buffet town wife dont like vy noisy. Food soso.

Kushinbo. Thanks will try see how the menu.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try buffet town wife dont like vy noisy. Food soso.

Kushinbo. Thanks will try see how the menu.

Bro, with tat budget, no cc n want cooked crabs, not much choice :D

Hmmm, can consider momiji too. I like their seafood food, but their cooked food is not good. They do have chilli crabs ... though more correct to call it chilli snow crab legs :eek:

If got cc, then square@ furama is a good choice with 1 for 1 promo n they have either chilli or black pepper crabs.

maxyes

Reaction score
Hmmm, it was sometime since i last went there, but wats nice there? I remembered having some pretty great roast pork there, but its a bit inconsistent. Seafood n seafood also not bad, but their cooked food is so so nia. Sushi a lot of variety too. Wats worth the $? Besides the waitress :p

I only remembered that their snow crab legs are sweet and juicy. other than that i can't rem any other yummy food lolz...
and yes i feel todai is that bad lolz...

any promos for edge currently? or any buffet dinner to recommend on a weekday? budget about 60+/pax

go check out the app call Coupark. It has quite a few xmas buffet promo all below S$50.

hello all! is the dinner buffet at the square@furama nice/worth the money??

it is very normal and local food, no snow crabs and no oyster.
i think they having one for one for quite a few credit cards promo.

Hi all
Any recommendations for lunch/dinner range around 40-50/person?(for 2)
No cc for any other promotion. :(

My wife like this.

got any nice buffet to go for Christmas? Max budget around $40+ per person. Thanks!

go check out the app call Coupark. It has quite a few xmas buffet promo all below S$50. I just booked Oasia xmas dinner from the app and its $42.90 each. Oasia got snow crab and oyster quite worth it.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go check out the app call Coupark. It has quite a few xmas buffet promo all below S$50. I just booked Oasia xmas dinner from the app and its $42.90 each. Oasia got snow crab and oyster quite worth it.

Their spread is small ... sashimi also not good wor. But its been sometime since i went there, so hopefully things are better now.

wizzyslurpee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

these two i know of :

45c55591-e55a-4b70-ae75-b06b117d4375.jpg

975de6ee-b889-4b28-a400-95fa4da6fa3c.jpg

VERY helpful, thank you! :D

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
no credit card as in not going to use any bank cards or? most just accept the cards from the certain banks hand in hand. can be debit cards OR some extend to the the normal nets card. of course the bottom line is .. clarify with the restaurant.

wizzyslurpee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, with tat budget, no cc n want cooked crabs, not much choice :D

Hmmm, can consider momiji too. I like their seafood food, but their cooked food is not good. They do have chilli crabs ... though more correct to call it chilli snow crab legs :eek:

If got cc, then square@ furama is a good choice with 1 for 1 promo n they have either chilli or black pepper crabs.

You can check with the place concerned - most times, you don't really need any credit card - a debit card will do. You just need a debit card (with Visa/Mastercard usually) from a bank featured in the promotion.

E.g. You can apply for POSB Go! debit card or DBS debit card - both free for life. The merchants mainly just need to process your payment through Visa/Mastercard which is available for debit cards as well. Most if not all banks should have debit card facility available... you have a bank account right? (Serious question). If not, go open one lah... got accounts with no service charge... go research. =:p

wizzyslurpee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no credit card as in not going to use any bank cards or? most just accept the cards from the certain banks hand in hand. can be debit cards OR some extend to the the normal nets card. of course the bottom line is .. clarify with the restaurant.

Ok I concede. I was 2 min too slow. :s13: :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.