Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I have a comgateway and borderlessbuys account. They both have the same US address. If I sent items to this address, would I be able to check out using either one?

I sent to CGW but they directed to borderlessbuy instead. My accounts are on different email some more man.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ordered with 65dg using their buy for Me service. Been 2.5 weeks and still no status updates from them lol.

RenZero

Reaction score
I always use borderlessbuy by Amex (comgateway) since I got an Amex platinum. Borderlinx if you have Citibank card also not too bad. But I feel borderlessbuy offer better services like free 60days storage, guaranteed express shipping and I never have problem with them.

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score
Ordered with 65dg using their buy for Me service. Been 2.5 weeks and still no status updates from them lol.
trying 65daigou for 1st time; item delivered on 8dec, finally shows up in their database today [17dec]

waiting for another item, then will ship back to singapore; wonder if can reach before Xmas; heng is "present" for myself, and not something for others, e.g. gift exchange...

btw, you can enquire on status by clicking on the "My Enquiry" under "Customer Service", after logging in on 65daigou

bagger 288

Suspended
Reaction score
Lousy service from 65daigou. Please avoid at all cost!!!!

Lousy service from 65daigou. Please avoid at all cost!!!!

1 time try you out will do.
Smlj services from you.
Took so long to update.
Till now my items all not here.
Keep saying on the way.

No more 65daigou.

I rather pay more to cgw for peace of mind.

**** you 65daigou, **** you!!!

N

Reaction score
the 65daigou china operations were ok for me; used both ship-for-me & buy-for-me, quite fast.

problem is they are swamped at their US facility. they had a facebook status update on this... claimed that they will use Express shipping at their own cost to ship to singapore

quite a few angry customers...
https://www.facebook.com/65daigou/posts/876167612427908

and i was about to post that can save at least $10 based on latest 15% promo. looks like this money is best not saved...

but maybe i'll take my chances for certain boutiques that banned the common CGW address. get the precious cargo late, better than out of reach!

jasonboii

Reaction score
Review of CGW

Recently i bought HTC RE from BestBuy.com on US Cyber Monday via CGW BuyForMe service and it took 1 week for BestBuy standard shipping to CGW US address . Within 1 working day , CGW US ship out my item via Free Upgraded to DHL Express shipment and arrived at my house safely within 5 business days . Thumbs up for CGW ( Fast and Efficient Shipping ) , i'm first time user for using CGW forwarder .

FYI , currently CGW having DBS / POSB card holder promo USD 10 credit ( First Time registered User ) + 10% off :D

Last edited:

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score
Recently i bought HTC RE from BestBuy.com on US Cyber Monday via CGW BuyForMe service and it took 1 week for BestBuy standard shipping to CGW US address . Within 1 working day , CGW US ship out my item via Free Upgraded to DHL Express shipment and arrived at my house safely within 5 business days . Thumbs up for CGW ( Fast and Efficient Shipping ) , i'm first time user for using CGW forwarder .

FYI , currently CGW having DBS / POSB card holder promo USD 10 credit ( First Time registered User ) + 10% off :D
Haiz, also bought htc re at us$99 via best buy. 65daigou just tagged the item yesterday. On the way here.

jasonboii

Reaction score
Haiz, also bought htc re at us$99 via best buy. 65daigou just tagged the item yesterday. On the way here.

Hi caterham7 , recently i saw someone post abt 65daigou US there shortage of manpower , end up all parcels delay shipment ? But i first time used CGW forwarder so far so good with their efficient processing and shipment .

Last edited:

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score
yes, delay was acknowledged on 65daigou's fb

me itchy finger, usually use comgateway, this time wanted to try 65daigou, sianz...

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My 65dg parcel is now tagged under "preparing shipment". I can't seem to be able to pay for shipping for now. Any idea why?

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score
65daigou finally managed to get my items to Singapore, after a long delay. Glad to be able to receive it before Xmas.

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score
My 65dg parcel is now tagged under "preparing shipment". I can't seem to be able to pay for shipping for now. Any idea why?
They have a "demo", showing the step-by-step process
http://www.65daigou.com/HowToStart#delivery-li#deliveryStep3

If still doesn't look right, can contact them via the "my enquiry" function under the "customer service" section

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
USD265*1.3051 (from here)=SGD345.85
345.85+153.44 = SGD499.29; hence GST.

Typical especially they dun have a cost calculator like cgw .
"The amount of GST payable is computed based on the CIF value (cost, insurance and freight) of the goods plus all duties payable. The postage paid for the goods can be taken as freight and insurance charges. "

Wat a ripoff .might as well buy in spore or from amazon directly at that shipping cost . I tot hsg/cgw > vpost ? Singpost sucks!

member_2359

Reaction score
Went by 65dg warehouse yesterday to collect my parcel because I know they measured the volumetric weight wrongly. I tried telling them during checkout that the volumetric weight was wrong but they somehow reassured me that it is done correctly.

So when I requested to check the volumetric weight at their warehouse, one of them looked quite unhappy and went on to start measuring. I got my money back.

I am wondering how many parcels get wrong measurements and how many have paid more than necessary.

thkc2011

Reaction score
im a first time vpost user, thought with all the perks from citibank, shipping rate should be good. used vpost as my forwarder for my timbuk2 stuff and omg the charges are freaking expensive! can any vpost users share their insights on my costing?

From VPOST:
Category: Bags,
Product value: USD 265.00
Actual weight: 5.9 kg
Chargeable weight: 11.8 kg

Shipping Cost SGD 153.44
Base charge:13.40
Weight charge:84.96
Fuel surcharge:22.42
Repacking charge:0.00
Holding fee:0.00
Customs tax:32.66 - what custom tax? GST? my stuff did not hit S$400 what.

WTF! why is my actual weight to chargeable weight almost doubled? i called vpost on fri but they say call center overwhelmed and will call me back. still waiting for that call and decided to ask here as well.

my friend emailed vpost about repacking the items and vpost's response was:
We would like to inform you that vPost did not attempt repacking of the package. Kindly proceed to make the payment.

Vpost does repack the item under certain conditions and repacking is sole discretion of vpost.

WTF again! First you charge us for repacking service, secondly, since we are paying customers we dont get to choose for our items to be repacked, it is at vpost's discretion?!

can anyone pls share their vpost experience with me? thanks much!

That's probably a reasonably big bag. From experience, the chargeable weight is based on volumetric weight. Therefore, even if the item is light (actual weight) but it is large (volumetric weight), they will go with the higher of the two. As for GST, someone did explain that earlier ;)

thkc2011

Reaction score
I am experiencing worse than this, they could not find my package and I have something to declare but the tracking number is different. Everyday I have been calling and till no hope:(

Posted the following in their FB page:
"vPost is just pathetic and not able to resolve even a simple missing package! I have other articles already on hold since 6 days and 1 article with a tracking number that does not reflect to the one that is still missing! How bloody useless this call operators are. Everyday I have been calling and each day the operator say they don't see the previous day's operator has followed up on the issue with vPost USA.
USELESS! THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I AM USING VPOST!!!!!!"

From experience, DON'T use vpost (apologies for the all caps). Experienced a lost item with them, took ages to get it resolved. Item still lost, all they said was sorry. My last shipment with vpost

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.