[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindaichi24

Reaction score
i just realized that the GTA bundle comes with prepaid 15 bucks psn voucher...but how come the package i got from funzcentre i cannot find it in the box??? anyone knows if the voucher is given seperately or in the box

Last edited:
Reaction score
i just realized that the GTA bundle comes with prepaid 15 bucks psn voucher...but how come the package i got from funzcentre i cannot find it in the box??? anyone knows if the voucher is given seperately or in the box

Scarlee Kenna taken out to resell liao

Interfere

Reaction score
But lbp bundle 2 yrs warranty vs membership which is better?? Although i also wanna plat gtav also... hmmm...

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

its $10 gift card la.... my GTA bundle inside the box got GTA hard copy, Last of Us poster card with the digital redeem code and a PSN tri-fold card inside got a $10 gift card redeem code.

kindaichi24

Reaction score
its $10 gift card la.... my GTA bundle inside the box got GTA hard copy, Last of Us poster card with the digital redeem code and a PSN tri-fold card inside got a $10 gift card redeem code.

why i dont have the tri fold card!? and also the last of us poster card..only got the 1 year extended warranty and 1 year ps+card sia..

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why i dont have the tri fold card!? and also the last of us poster card..only got the 1 year extended warranty and 1 year ps+card sia..

oh i know liao, maybe is region different lor. yours is SG set? Mine is US set from Amazon. But inside got 1 year PS+ also more worth than a $10 gift card ma.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
warranty no use one la
warranty over then your console got pattern badminton come out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.