Singtel mobileshare line for iPad

karenwoods

Reaction score
Hi. I was thinking of getting a Singtel mobile share line for my iPad.
I understand the mobileshare shares the plan of the 'main' user but the 'sub' user will get a phone number.
Will this end up interfering with the continuity feature of the iphone/ipad. ie. If i call using the iPad, does it use the main number of the sub number?

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi. I was thinking of getting a Singtel mobile share line for my iPad.
I understand the mobileshare shares the plan of the 'main' user but the 'sub' user will get a phone number.
Will this end up interfering with the continuity feature of the iphone/ipad. ie. If i call using the iPad, does it use the main number of the sub number?

iPad doesn't have a call function. in the first place iPad doesn't have the ability for voice calls in stock iOS.

to answer ur mobileshare.

Nope it won't interfere ur primary/secondary line. basically your primary sim eg calling out will be "12345678", ur secondary will be "87654321"

but both will be tagged to your primary plan meaning.. u call out using ur secondary line, it will eat into ur primary plan call time.

karenwoods

Reaction score
iPad doesn't have a call function. in the first place iPad doesn't have the ability for voice calls in stock iOS.

to answer ur mobileshare.

Nope it won't interfere ur primary/secondary line. basically your primary sim eg calling out will be "12345678", ur secondary will be "87654321"

but both will be tagged to your primary plan meaning.. u call out using ur secondary line, it will eat into ur primary plan call time.

ok. thank you very much.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.