WTS:DIY Bundle $1280

lollollollolx

Reaction score
Really happy with my purchase!
Cable management in the rig is really very neat, and the seller is very courteous when answering my questions.
Thumbs up for great service and free assembly :s13:

Jowa__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bumps for good seller! just got my rig today :D

icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

bubblesz

Jedi Youngling
Reaction score
So after purchasing for Ithorlick heres my review that I promised to write for him.

Quality of service : 10/10
Value for money : 9/10 (more or less the same if you buy parts by parts from SLS, but the service from him is really excellent)
Cable Management : 9/10

Service Details
When I first contacted him and asked for details regarding my budget and specs he really did help to get what I wanted.

Delivery came earlier than we discussed and I was happy about it due to his efficiency to delivery the computer before the time I expected.

After checking the specs and warranty he provided me more information such as first 7 days will be on-site warranty personally by himself.

When we finish checking the comp he even helped to deliver the comp to my friend house across a few street when I have requested.

Technical Details
Ithorlick helped me to install drivers such as motherboard , gfx and trial windows before he made the delivery to me and I am very pleased with this service as it really save alot of my time to format it all over.

Basically all i needed to do was to key in my windows key and I am good to go with it.

Note to other buyers
Ithorlick will based on trust before taking orders so please kindly do not cancel your orders or do major changes after you have confirmed with him.

He is a nice guy overall and try not to be fickle minded when you are building your PC!

Thanks Ithorlick for this service you have provided!

NewPCBuilder

Reaction score
Bumps for ithorlick!

A very patient and friendly seller who really knows his stuff. Cable management and installation was top notch and quick. Though he couldn't be present for the delivery, his assistant was also equally skilled, knowledgeable and friendly. Product boxes and receipt provided as well, together with the 7 days of on-site warranty by himself. Do check your receipt properly as I was given the wrong one on scene. However, ithorlick immediately sent me a copy once I told him about it. Props to him for that!

Please do make sure you only place your order after confirming your build as like what bubblesz said, he is based on trust. Please don't be a dick and abuse that trust and spoil the market for his future customers. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.