Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

averlanche

Reaction score
If a company states they "do not ship to international reshippers or businesses that forward packages to international addresses", should I just give up? My vpost address format is like damn obvious it's a freight forwarder.

babyjyo

Reaction score
If a company states they "do not ship to international reshippers or businesses that forward packages to international addresses", should I just give up? My vpost address format is like damn obvious it's a freight forwarder.

You can attempt to ship. Sometimes, it does work.

Which retailer is this?

Some retailers would reject a non US based Credit Card, some retails would reject based some addresses (if the address is known to be a forwarder address by the retailer).

If you are still not able to purchase, there are concierge / buy for you services that is able to purchase on your behalf. From what i know, OPAS is one of the providers that is still able to by anything in the US without restrictions. Have not used them before though.

dnlei123

Reaction score

I will possibly buy thru agents like 65daigou, pay them SGD+ agent fee and let them settle for me. If that company still reject, then bo bian.

Last edited:

appleisblack

Reaction score
Ebay USA

big hi to all bros and sis here! happy new year!

i am newbie here but want to buy items in US. I like a few items in ebay US but the seller refuse to send or ship internationally. can i use borderlinx or comgateway? i know vpost sucks so im only looking at these 2. which is better and how do i use them?

i can register my address as the us address from borderlix or comgateway but my paypal address is my own singapore address. anyone have experience whether it will fail?

thanks alot!

dnlei123

Reaction score
I will be using 65daigou to ship Amazon non-FSSG items.

Seriously, I dun want to spend like $10 on domestic US-US shipping lor..
So i'm looking for someone in the east to tompang with my order.

Anyone?
If interested, pls pm me with the links. Orders will close as soon as USD $35 is met.

Eligible for those items with this mentioned: FREE Shipping on orders over $35

yceham

Reaction score
Awful service of vPost!

Last month, I bought some items from US and used vPost to ship to Singapore. As their measurement, volumetric weight is 2.95KG and actual weight is 6KG. After I received the parcel and

re-weight it, volumetric weight is correct, but the actual weight is only 3KG. That means vPost overcharged me for 3KG!

I contacted customer service via email regarding this issue, and after more than 3 weeks in exchanging email and phone calls. Finally, CSO admit the error, and will refund me the

overcharged amount as store credit only! It's ridiculous!! If I have no future shipment, then I would never able to use this credit. And even I am very unsatisfied with their service, I have to

use their service next time as there is some outstanding credit. What the ...??

The case still unresolved as I refused to receive store credit. Is anyone know how can I get back my money? File a case to CASE(Consumers Association of Singapore) or ...?

Thanks!

known2014

Reaction score
Sharing my experience with CGW.

Shipped to their warehouse around christmas shopping period.

Got $10 free CGW dollars for black friday and 10 more for adding DBS card as payment option. Also as you see in the pic, 10% more off for dbs card also. Also because I signed up and didn't ship immediately, I got an email discount coupon ENJOYTEN. (u can try n use this)

Was going to buy only 1 item, but then total shipping cost was less than $30, and can't do much with the remainder credits. So i added another item to just go over $30.

I also used their 3 free live quote for black friday, but their estimate is really overestimate for footwear, so actually don't need.

Free upgrade to express because either black friday or dbs card, cannot remember. Repack fee was $7 because the outer box was too big.

In the follow up email respose to feedback they also said

in the event that an item is safe to be transferred into polybag by discarding the external box packaging, you may send us a request via email or Live Chat. This will result to savings on shipping cost as you will be charged for the actual weight instead of volumetric weight.

In addition, please be advised that performing a repack will involve a repacking fee. The standard repack fee for transfers to polybags cost US$ 5.00 (Lite) or US$ 3.00 (Prime) for each package.

so $2 cheaper if you dont want to keep the cardboard box.

Item received 1st jan, 5 days earlier than promised.:s13: In the end shipping was less than SGD6. Good deal, but I doubt I will find it again. Do other shipping forwarders have good deals for first time members like this one?

MgTfB2P.png

:)

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will be using 65daigou to ship Amazon non-FSSG items.

Seriously, I dun want to spend like $10 on domestic US-US shipping lor..
So i'm looking for someone in the east to tompang with my order.

Anyone?
If interested, pls pm me with the links. Orders will close as soon as USD $35 is met.

Eligible for those items with this mentioned: FREE Shipping on orders over $35

Not for those who fuss about service/response. But 65dg good, almost free for envelope size items (eg. button batteries, flashcards,etetc).
I bought hearing aids battery, weight was 0.05kg, vwt 0.00). When consolidated with otter parcel, the total chargeable is the aggregate weight. The small item doesn't count with a minimum of 0.5kg.

member_2359

Reaction score
vPost very tokong. Over charge by 3kg! Awesome!

Last month, I bought some items from US and used vPost to ship to Singapore. As their measurement, volumetric weight is 2.95KG and actual weight is 6KG. After I received the parcel and

re-weight it, volumetric weight is correct, but the actual weight is only 3KG. That means vPost overcharged me for 3KG!

I contacted customer service via email regarding this issue, and after more than 3 weeks in exchanging email and phone calls. Finally, CSO admit the error, and will refund me the

overcharged amount as store credit only! It's ridiculous!! If I have no future shipment, then I would never able to use this credit. And even I am very unsatisfied with their service, I have to

The case still unresolved as I refused to receive store credit. Is anyone know how can I get back my money? File a case to CASE(Consumers Association of Singapore) or ...?

Thanks!

SkimMilk

Master Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

To file with CASE, you have to become their member. Pay $$$$.
And in the end, they will tell you to go find a lawyer. :s22:

CASE is totally useless. Don't waste your time. :s8:

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not going to use borderlinx again.

now an item stuck with them, wanted to send from us warehouse to us addresses, say cannot be done unless i pay extra USD35 for admin fee???!!!

used to use it last time and never had such issues. :(:(:(

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just used vpost to ship an phone to sg, $10sgd only. 100+ chop cheapest among all right now.
promo code here IN011NYR , toc below
*IN011NYR is valid with no minimum spend required, for any one (1) package with chargeable weight of up to 1.5kg and below only. Standard shipping charges apply for any additional weight. Expires 2 weeks from date of email. Only applicable for vPostUSA, vPostEUROPE, vPostJAPAN and vPostCHINA shipping services, excluding fuel surcharges, and packages Unless otherwise stated, voucher code cannot be combined with any existing promotions or discounts. vPost, may, at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these terms and conditions.

seikatsu

Reaction score
Here's my situation. I bought a pair of shoes from Amazon UK and had it shipped to my Vpost UK address. On Amazon's tracking page, it shows that the item has been delivered and i noticed a statement which read "parcel was left in mail room, the parcel is delivered to John" So i thought all was fine until i went to check my Vpost account and discovered there were no packages under my account.

Am i screwed? Any others with similar experiences? Thanks for all the help!

senocs

Reaction score
For those of you familiar with Comgateway, need an update because I have not used Comgateway for so long : is Hopshopgo still cheaper than Comgateway right now as it was in the past ? Thanks

Twk

Reaction score
Wanna buy from coach USA, but borderlinx and hopshopgo is not able to buy from coach website.

Will daigou65 be able to buy on behalf? i don't want to pay and later they say cannot and my money is stuck there. :|

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanna buy from coach USA, but borderlinx and hopshopgo is not able to buy from coach website.

Will daigou65 be able to buy on behalf? i don't want to pay and later they say cannot and my money is stuck there. :|

don't take the risk. Look at how they handle black friday, their reputation totally ruined.

feist_

Reaction score

hopshopgo can leh. only coachfactory cannot.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.