Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any budget steamboat buffet that's around $20 or below? :crazy:

Hmmm, iirc, most of the steamboat places around bugis/tan quee lan/liang seah and chinatown area is slightly above $20? No idea abt the quality though.

The one i tried tats below $20 is Charcoal Thai at Vivo. Its $18 if you buy the voucher from Qoo10 for weekday dinner. Lower if you have discount coupons or opt for lunch. Spread is considered slightly smaller than usual for a steamboat buffet, at least for the cooked food side. You dun get good cuts of meats, which is fair enough considering the price. Not much seafood also. Overall, i find the food generally quite fresh. Their mala broth also got kick.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Happy new year!

It was so so nia. They dun have wagyu even though the staff told me tat they will be serving it for lunch too :mad: Gonna write in to complain ...

The salmon bellly is yummy as usual. Snow crab legs salty, machiam like salt is free. Most of the beef ribs were tasty n juicy. Half of the lamb legs were tender. Only took 1 grilled fish head cos i too full liao.

Kiseki i only liked that they have a separate tray of salmon belly. Their cooked food ... sigh ....

Gong Xi Fa Cai =:p

Wah - so sad - kena cheated...but not surprised cos many a times I also kena false promises over the phone

Anyway, don't think you will get much of a "compensation" but hey, never try, won't know right? Hahah

Ya, wasted my time and money on Kiseki :(

daxiong88

Reaction score
Hotel Miramar offers One for One International Buffet from S$35++. Enjoy!

Venue: Hotel Miramar - 401 Havelock Road Singapore 169631
Time: Lunch - Noon to 2:30pm & Dinner - 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Monday to Thursday

Lunch - Adult $35++
Child $25++ (3-10 years old)
Friday, Saturday to Sunday

Lunch - Adult $38++
Monday to Sunday

Dinner - Adult $58.80++
Child $29++ (3-10 years old)
Unlimited servings of fresh oysters, sashimi and free flow of Draft Beer Denmark.

Buffets include free flow of coffee, tea and soft drinks.

Prices are subject to service charge & prevailing cess.

For reservations, please call at 6631 3021

Email fnb@miramar.com.sg

daxiong88

Reaction score
Hmmm, iirc, most of the steamboat places around bugis/tan quee lan/liang seah and chinatown area is slightly above $20? No idea abt the quality though.

The one i tried tats below $20 is Charcoal Thai at Vivo. Its $18 if you buy the voucher from Qoo10 for weekday dinner. Lower if you have discount coupons or opt for lunch. Spread is considered slightly smaller than usual for a steamboat buffet, at least for the cooked food side. You dun get good cuts of meats, which is fair enough considering the price. Not much seafood also. Overall, i find the food generally quite fresh. Their mala broth also got kick.

liang seah street has a lot near the main road next to Shaw. Any1 tried?

RyuShinEX

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thank you so much! See if my group okay with it or not. :)

Vismark

Reaction score
Anyone tried before Brizio at Park hotel?
Bought the deal voucher and going to try this weekend. Around 50+ abit after 5% deal.com voucher. Got crab, oyster,lobster. And ice cream see from other review is Mini magnum and have macaron too.

natureview02

Reaction score
Anyone interested to do lunch next week?

Hotel Miramar offers One for One International Buffet from S$35++. Enjoy!

Venue: Hotel Miramar - 401 Havelock Road Singapore 169631
Time: Lunch - Noon to 2:30pm & Dinner - 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Monday to Thursday

Lunch - Adult $35++
Friday, Saturday to Sunday

Lunch - Adult $38++
Monday to Sunday

Dinner - Adult $58.80++
Child $29++ (3-10 years old)
Unlimited servings of fresh oysters, sashimi and free flow of Draft Beer Denmark.

Buffets include free flow of coffee, tea and soft drinks.

Prices are subject to service charge & prevailing cess.

For reservations, please call at 6631 3021

Email fnb@miramar.com.sg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.