Standard Chartered - Only Online Trading in town with no minimum commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geeezz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder why they chose to cut dwn on the equity business. Is it cuz they made they largest losses or some other reason?

lalalalalala

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So is confirmed closing in Singapore right? Is it advisable to wait for their letter or transfer my shares tomorrow morning?

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it would be wise to open ASAP, in case you need to transfer SGX stocks to CDP. Otherwise can try CIMB as mentioned

must i open banking account with cimb b4 can buy/sell shares ?
or just open trading account?

lalalalalala

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Must open starsaver if u wanna do CUT, if not EPS just need securities account and posb/ocbc bank acc to do the e payment.

Side note: one of the Bros here engaged a chio bu to help me open my star saver acc. ;)

felixleong

Banned
Reaction score
Must open starsaver if u wanna do CUT, if not EPS just need securities account and posb/ocbc bank acc to do the e payment.

Side note: one of the Bros here engaged a chio bu to help me open my star saver acc. ;)
wow got chio bu ah, open now!

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So is confirmed closing in Singapore right? Is it advisable to wait for their letter or transfer my shares tomorrow morning?

Wait for the official confirmation lahh.. As long still can buy or sell just do it but try to have a backup acct in case anything happened, so when **** come hot, u got everything ready

Just my opiniona..

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Wah, you also know, you all want, I can even arrange pb to your office open lol

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Just open the trading account and use your normal POSB or UOB for shares payment

Then seperately you can also open a cimb star saver to enjoy the cash upfront trading with shares goes into cdp at 0.18%/$18 buy

doody_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woah, don't panic guys. Wait for official confirmation... and keep that backup account :)

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sinkie, are you parking here ready to "kope" would-be orphan scb clients rike me? :o

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just open the trading account and use your normal POSB or UOB for shares payment

Then seperately you can also open a cimb star saver to enjoy the cash upfront trading with shares goes into cdp at 0.18%/$18 buy

Sinkie, your cash upfront a/c is it also rike scb must put money in first then can buy?

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sinkie, your cash upfront a/c is it also rike scb must put money in first then can buy?

Must open a cimb starsaver bank account first, then transfer any amount of fund into the cash upfront trust inside brokerage via the web platform, choose cut settlement type, then just queue lor

0.18%/ $18 min lor

Shares goes into cdp de unlike other which goes into custodian

Last edited:

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must open a cimb starsaver bank account first, then transfer any amount of fund into the cash upfront trust inside brokerage via the web platform, choose cut settlement type, then just queue lor

0.18%/ $18 min lor

Shares goes into cdp de unlike other which goes into custodian

Can link to srs accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.